Leah Messer Introduces Daughter Addalynn

1363723043_teen-mom-leah-article

Meet Addalynn Calvert!

Teen Mom 2 star Leah Calvert, 20, covers the newest edition of Us Weekly with her family-of-five, including 3-year-old twins Aliannah and Aleeah, 3, and her newborn daughter with husband Jeremy Calvert, 24.

“We were amazed — she was just so beautiful,” the reality star (formerly Leah Messer) tells the mag of seeing her baby’s face for the first time with husband. “She reached out and grabbed hold of Jeremy’s little finger. It was very emotional.”

Leah had a bit of a scare leading up to little Addalynn’s birth when her water broke unexpectedly, five weeks before her due date.

“He was a nervous wreck,” Leah said of her 24-year-old husband.

The young mom says that her twins (their father is Leah’s ex-husband, Corey Simms, 22) are starting to adjust to having a younger sibling.

“They were trying to pick her up and carry her around,” she said. “We had to put a stop to that! I think they get the concept now.”

For ongoing news on Leah and her fellow Teen Mom 2 cast members, check out MTV.com’s Remote Control blog.

Filed under: First Glimpse,Leah Messer

Photo credit: Us Weekly

1. Mary

What a beautiful family. I hope she stays clear of MTV and moves on with her life and raising her daughters and being a happily married woman.

2. Jessica

Oh my gosh look at little Ali!! She’s way too precious!!! They all are but awe Ali is just melting my heart here!

3. Holly

The derp spelling in those names is strong! Feel bad for them having to spell their name over and over to everyone for the rest of their lives. Why do parents do this to their kids???

• anonymous

My friend and I talk about names all the time and she said her daughter Samantha goes to school with a girl named Symmanthah!!
      I understand wanting to be different but c’mon, really!

4. Someone

Oh my goodness, 3 kids at 20 years old!! I couldn’t imagine…best of luck to her and her family

5. denise

They have a beautiful family but at age 20 she has alot on her plate. Wish them the best.

6. Really

She can’t come up with a decent name for any of her girls?

7. Joy

Ali is a spitting image of her dad and Aleeah is all her mom.

Well I don’t think these teen moms should be covering any magazine. It’s still glorifying Teen Pregnancy. This girl def doesn’t have her act together. One minute she’s engaged and pregnant to Jeremy and she only has known him 6 months, then she thinks about getting back with Corey, Then it’s back with Jeremy. I know this was all taped a year ago but I don’t think this girl needed another baby. But I wish her well and hope this relationship sticks more then her last one did.

8. Cmc

Addalynn sounds like a prescription you’d give your kid with ADD.

9. What what

Her new husband looks just like her old husband.

10. Anabelle

Urgh, I can’t stand Leah Messer. Everything about her just screams tacky. From being a teen mom, to naming her poor twins those stupid sound-a-like-names, and now a third child with a stupidly spelt name, and I see she’s following the A theme. God, I hate her and I haven;t even seen Teen Mom. My only exposure to her is through her popping up on CBS and I hate her this much so God only knows how much I’d hate her if I actually watched Teen Mom!

11. DJ

Wow, divorced and remarried with three children by the age of 20 !!?? Anyway, I hope these children get the proper upbringing that they deserve, despite their unique family situation.

12. Doreen

They are gorgeous! Three girls at this young age and I still think they can do it perfectly.

13. joy

i don’t know this is but i was shocked to read she is 20! she looks about 45 to me. i thought her husband was also her son! wish them luck!!

14. joy

i don’t know who this is but i was shocked to read she is 20! she looks about 45 to me. i thought her husband was also her son! wish them luck!!

15. Tee

He looks like Cory and all her kids have the ‘bald at birth’ trademark. 20yrs old and 3 kids, good luck to her. Hope this marriage lasts!

16. Nonyabusiness

I am a teen mom myself so I know what it’s like. I think she really should have waited before jumping into another relationships so quickly let alone having another kid, I should think she would have a lot on her plate already, also her and Corey should have atleast tried recovering the relationship before getting a divorce, marriage has list it’s value and what happened to just cohabitating she should have done that a little while longer but at the end of the day it’s her raising those kids and living HER life so who’s to judge it’s not us who are dealing with the three kids so opinions re just options really . I still think its Too much too soon. Her mother should have been less condoling if her situation, I’m sure if I had guidance I would have never been so stupid even though I LOVE my child til Death. Good Luck girl x

17. Pingback: Leah Messer Reveals Daughter's Incurable Disease