Holly Madison Introduces Daughter Rainbow

image004

Introducing Rainbow Aurora!

Just seven days after Holly Madison gave birth to her baby girl, the former Playboy Playmate shares the first photo of her daughter. “Just holding her is so much fun,” Holly gushes in the new issue of In Touch. “Even the delivery was easy — I was actually laughing as I was pushing!”

The new mom, 33, delivered her 7-pound, 2-ounce daughter, whose father is boyfriend Pasquale Rotella, on March 5. “I had an epidural, so it was fun. She made it easy on me.”

Holly shares that Rainbow’s unique name comes from a former schoolmate. “I was always envious of her name!” says the new mom. “If getting teased about her name is the worst thing that’s going to happen to her, bring it on.”

It sounds like Holly is adjusting well to new motherhood. “Like all babies, she has her moments,” she shares. “But I’m so in awe of her that I even think her screams are cute!”

And the engaged couple are already planning to expand their brood. “We want Rainbow to have lots of brothers and sisters,” Holly shares. “I’d love to have six!”

Filed under: Featured,First Glimpse,Holly Madison,Rainbow Rotella

Photo credit: In Touch

1. Ano

Laughing while pushing? If you say so…

• Tiffanie

It is possible, I did the same thing. When I started to get discouraged, my sister made me laugh which in turn helped me push my daughter out.

2. Holly

Epidurals are awesome! I think she’ll be a great mom. I like her, she’s very refreshing.

3. Uh…laughing while pushing? How does that work?

That’s a comment a stupid, ditzy blonde would make….

5. denise

Congratulations she is beautiful!!!!

6. Mia

The baby looks like a doll :)

7. anonymous

Its too bad that so many will forever judge this woman based on decisions she made in the past. It is possible for people to change and grow and leave their old lifestyles behind them.
    Why can’t she be given a chance?

• Anonymous9

I don’t care what she’s done in the past but I don’t mind judging her based on the fact that she gave an innocent baby a stripper name. I grew up with a lot of kids who were named by their 60′s hippie parents and I never met a single one who actually liked being named Freedom or Sunshine.

• Veronica

Stripper name?? I don’t know any strippers but Rainbow doesn’t make me think of anything but a nice attitude. Why is every article on the web full of UGLY comments? This is a happy event, if you can only be hateful, take your bad attitude and quit hiding behind anonymity. No one needs to read any of these comments that are negative, Get lives. And don’t judge her AT ALL,

8. Bink

That baby really does look like a doll! When I read “Rainbow Rotella” I think of multicolored pasta… lol

9. SW

They will probably call her “Rain” that’s not so bad. She has a loving other who is beyond excited at having her! Lucky baby!

10. Melissa C

My middle name is Sunshine and my sister’s middle name is Rainbow… yes children of the 70′s. Holly should have considered switching the names a making Rainbow the middle name; Rainbow Rotella really does sound like a pasta dish.

11. anonymous

Adorable baby! Holly wouldn’t have been laughing without that epidural!

12. Aimee

What a DUMB NAME! who calls their child Rainbow…

13. Sheala

If you have an epidural, you can laugh while pushing! Happened to me. It’s awesome! Clearly she had a very relaxed pain-free labor and there’s nothing wrong with that.

14. Doreen

I wish I had an epidural! I had absolutely nothing and to make this even better I had an forceps delivery…not laughing at all…

15. Wanda

Ha, laughing while pushing. I’m laughing just reading that…

16. katherine

kate middleton only looks pregnant because her face has taken on a beautiful glow

17. kc

Some Celebes will do anything for attention and the baby does look like a doll.

18. Jo

I laughed while I was pushing. It’s not that uncommon. Birth doesn’t have to be horrific.

19. BH

The name Rainbow reminds me of Michael Rainbow Flaherty from “The 60′s.”. His mother Katie got pregnant with him as a teen and they ended up at Woodstock in 1969 and Michael Rainbow met his 2 uncles, Michael and Brian.

20. so sweet

21. JP

If she looks like her mother no one will make fun of her name besides that Holly was nice to everyone and she will probably raise her daughter the same way people like nice people. And yes I agree Rainbow looks like a toy doll in the picture and I had to do a double take. Best wishes to Holly and her family.

22. hopeso

Rainbow Aurora —— Pretty, Pretty, Pretty.

23. X7R9S

She named it rainbow? What a f*cking idiot.