Celeb Moms Come Out for ‘The Biggest Baby Shower Ever’

GIULIANA RANCIC

This week, in Hollywood, hundreds of expecting, new and Tinseltown moms came together for “The Biggest Baby Shower Ever” event, hosted by Big City Moms

Celebrity parents including Giuliana RancicBeverley MitchellJames and Kimberly Van der Beek and Bill Horn and Scout Masterson (“The Guncles”) checked out the latest and great must-haves for mommy and baby.

Giuliana Rancic hosted a VIP meet and greet session with Born Free where she greeted hundreds of expecting moms and talked about her mommy must-haves, baby Duke, and life as a working mom.

Beverley Mitchell, who is due in just three weeks, came to check out all the fun product finds and to support her friends Bill and Scout who were speaking on baby product trends. She was feeling “a little ginormous” but was in great spirits all evening, and had lots of energy to tour the entire event, talk to fans, and share details of her pregnancy.

James Van der Beek came to support wife Kimberly who spoke to the crowd about natural childbirth and her own personal experience — “it was not as easy as my mom had promised,” and was her biggest fan, taking her photo on the red carpet and video taping her entire speech for their personal home videos.

Bill Horn and Scout Masterson came prepped with all of the latest must-have baby products on the market and proved their stellar daddy skills with their product demo for the crowd. The couple were happy to share all their daddy intel with the guests on-hand.

Giuliana shared one of her keys to keeping her look together as a working mom and her must-haves for Duke:

You’re at the Big City Moms “Biggest Baby Shower” on behalf of Born Free.  What’s your secret to looking so polished – not frazzled – when you have a baby?

GR: When I work it’s a lot easier, so I’m very lucky.  But when I’m home being a mom taking care of the baby, it’s easy to get lost and to forget about taking care of yourself.  My secret is doing things that are quick.  For instance, I don’t wash my hair everyday and blow dry because it takes time away from being with the baby.  I try find things that make my life a lot easier.”

What are you baby must-haves for Duke?

GR: Absolutely, hands-down Born Free bottles.  I’ve been using them since the very beginning, they are the safest and best bottles for him.  We also just bought him a little float for the pool and his little legs go through and he’s obsessed, he loves the water.  I love the Peek Plus Monitor by Summer Infant.  Bill and I work a lot and I get to check in on him on my smartphone and I love it.  I get to stalk my son (laughs).

Filed under: Beverley Mitchell,Bill Horn,Born Free,Exclusives,Featured,Giuliana Rancic,James Van Der Beek,Kimberly Van Der Beek,Scout Masterson

Photo credit: Alexandra Wyman, AP

1. Someone

Oh my goodness, I didn’t even recognize her in this pic…she looks very thin, even more than before if that’s possible. I sincerely hope she is keeping herself healthy as can be since she now has someone else to consider, her precious little baby boy!

2. Anon

She looks emaciated. Not healthy at all.

3. Someone Special

Gross! Someone should have escorted her straight from the red Carpet to the nearest hospital. This is beyond sick.

4. Lynn in the South

I hope she has some strong people in her life that will stage an intervention.

5. Mia

She looks like Z from “Antz” :D

6. kamila

OMG Guiliana looks ill. NO ONE can look that way without extreme dieting and over exercising. No one. It’s not natural. Yes, some people are naturally tiny and size zeros but this is beyond that. Shocking and terrible. She really didn’t need to lose any more weight but it looks like she has.

7. anonnnnn

Well…at least her hair is an improvement?

8. Jennifer

Though I really love Guiliana and Bill, she really looks too thin in this photo. Her arms are skeletal, her head looks huge compared to her body….she looks unhealthy. I am really surprised to see her like this.

9. Tiffany

My husband and I often have this convo about why women don’t want to look like “women”. I mean I know there’s all kinds of body shapes but even if you go back to Greek statues women have curves & full breast….they don’t look like 10 year old girls. Her upper body is not as nearly disturbing as her knees, legs and feet…smh

10. Louise

She must have a severely distorted view of her body…

11. Heather

While I think she could stand to gain 10 or 15 pounds, I don’t know that she is “sick”. She is a very thin and lanky person. Her sister, brother, and her father are all the exact same way. I watched her E Special that showed a ton of photos and home videos of her as a child, a teenager, and a young adult and she has always been very, very thin. Google her name and look at images from years back – she was always this thin and her arms always look like that. I’m not saying I know, but that’s the point. We don’t know and to go online and say she needs to go to the nearest hospital is a little odd.

12. HW

walking skeleton.

13. joy

wow, she really needs some help. bill, you have got to see your wife looks anorexic. please get her some help!

14. jamie

she looks like a bobble head on a skeleten body ! go eat something woman ! not healthy!

• rowe_wc

I don’t get how you women can thumb down honest and accurate comments, but throw crazy insults at pregnant women!?!??? Rancic looks absolutely dreadful and emaciated. Her skin and eyes are showing a lack of nutrition. She is not eating. Period. And I’m sure she looks older than her age. She certainly looks to be in her 40s. Not healthy at all.