Seraphina Affleck Debuts New Haircut

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Out And About In Brentwood

Someone got a haircut!

Four-year-old Seraphina Affleck shows off her adorable short bob haircut while out with her parents – Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner in Brentwood, Calif. on Thursday (March 20). The trio grabbed some drinks to go before heading home.

The always on-the-go family was just seen enjoying St. Patrick’s Day at the park.

Proud papa Ben gushed to UsWeekly about his family. “They’re most important in my life,” adding. “Family is a wonderful thing, but it doesn’t mean you can’t do other stuff in your life. In fact, having a family makes whatever other thing you have that much richer.”

Filed under: Ben Affleck,Featured,Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. May

She looks adorable! She has a gorgeous hair color, and I just loved the new hairstyle.

2. Jen

How cute!! I think all of their kids are adorable but I think Sera is probably going to be the prettiest when she gets older.

3. arabella

I hate the bob haircut but,Seraphina looks really adorable with the haircut.I mean she look better with longer hair.

4. Jenn

Aww, she looks like Jennie Garth’s youngest girl now.

5. Meliss

Good Lord, that man is handsome! I so enjoy seeing him with his babies. I hate that he and Jen are stalked by paparazzi but I like seeing them raise their kids. I think could survive on just one post a week, though. :)

6. Freya

Love this family but feel guilty seeing pics.
    Anyone think bend trying to stop the paps as he takes lots of photos of them!?

I do feel bad looking at all their pics, but I wonder why they live in Brentwood. Lets face it “fame” comes with fortune the invasion is a tradeoff for all the perks they receive. I understand them wanting to protect their children, but unless they move out of the area they are kind of asking for it. In their defense they don’t seem to complain about it though. Which why I love them even more.

8. anonymous

Seraphina looks just like her dad, that’s why she is the prettiest in the family. And, she is definitely a daddy’s girl.