Kim Kardashian Bumps It In Black

Kim Kardashian and her baby bump enjoy lunch at Mauro's Cafe

Mom-to-be Kim Kardashian bumped it up in a black mini dress while shopping for furniture in West Hollywood, Calif. on Friday (March 22). The day before, Kim was seen in a black and white ensemble while lunching with her sis Khloe Kardashian at Il Pastaio in Beverly Hills.

According to TMZ, Kim sat for her deposition on Tuesday and testified under oath that when she accepted Kris Humphries‘ marriage proposal, she was in love with him.

In other news, Kim’s boyfriend Kanye West is reportedly hoping to name their baby on-the-way “North.”

And did you hear Kim’s family talking about her rumored tummy tuck post-delivery?

Never a dull news day for the gorgeous mom-to-be!

Filed under: Expecting,Featured,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

1. Jessica

Very cute dress from the front. Then on those side pictures.. oh geez. LADY GET IT TOGETHER!

2. hannah

She looks beautiful. I love how she’s always so glam.

3. anonamom

Her boobs have gotten huge.

4. Aww, she looks gorgeous!!! Pregnancy definetely becomes her.

5. lulu

I am sorry, but she looks just ridiculous…please just accept it that you are pregnant…

6. anonymous

It looks like she tied a hefty bag around her waist.

7. Anon

It gets worst worst with every photo…

8. JesKe

Worst maternity style ever.

9. Lia

She wins the prize for the worst maternity style! I’m embarrassed for her.

10. Sandra

Okay, she really needs to get rid of those damn high heels! She is pregnant and is still trying to put on a fashion show with tight leather clothes and high heels. Is she too afraid to maybe put on some maternity clothes or does she think they will make her look too fat or what? Does she really expect to be putting on these tight clothes and get away with it when she is nine months pregnant or what? I just cannot picture her becoming a mother at all as she is too into herself still!!

11. Ainslee

She’d be so much more comfortable in long dresses.

12. Dana

What happened to her face? She has fish lips since getting pregnant.

13. Missy

I want to send her a mirror.

14. ladyb

@Diana Gailing, Apart from some horrid ensembles, I happen to think she looks gorgeous too. I know folks were really hoping that she would blow up a la Jessica Simpson…and those whale jokes…LOL, talk about try hard.

I think this entire look is very cute…love everything except the fact that I can see her nipples (*sigh*). Kimberly is gonna wear “tight” ish until she can’t anymore, just deal with it ppl…LOL

15. Lilly

Hmm, nice dress, but not with these legs!!! I’m so sorry to say that, Kim… I’m from Europe… We know Kim Kardashian too… but still don’t really know what she is “famous” for…. actress, developed medicine to cure cancer, next president of the U.S.? ;-)

16. Von

Gosh this half wetsuit/half garbage bag dress is so hideous & doesn’t do her any favours at all. She has THE most unflattering pregnancy style ever! Someone please send her a simple maxi dress and a pair of flat shoes!

17. Emma

I really think motherhood will change her. It changed her sister Kourtney so much and I’m sure it will do the same for Kim.

As for her outfit, cute from the front, not from the side!

18. Anne

I thought Kim looked awful and then I saw Khloe…

19. maryellen

ew – yuuckkkk. The legs – awful, and that wait, should i call it a dress?? It looks more like – as a previous commenter said – a garbage bag. And kim, you’re a big girl to begin with…..deal with your pregnancy shape in a different way – THIS.LOOKS.AWFUL.

20. ms. heart

eeeewwwwwwww! put it away, pleeeeze!

21. G.G.

Kimmy! You’re pregnant! Stop dressing like you’re in denial. It doesn’t mean you have to dress frumpy. Get Rachel Zoe to dress you. At least she has experience. Stop letting Kanye and/or his stylists pick out your clothes. There are a lot of great maternity clothes out there that you would feel chic yet comfortable in.

That’s my open letter to KK.

22. maryellen

forgot to mention – they used to call those “piano legs”

23. Vivian

You can always tell a person that has implants, they increase and become supersized as soon as you begin to gain weight. It is apparent that Kim has them in both the breast and the butt.

24. Lana

Khloe looks like a transvestite and Kim is just a typical Armenian woman…Just visit Armenua and you will understand what I mean

25. Angie

How long is she by now? She doesn’t look pregnant at all.

26. Kristina

The pictures when she’s heavily pregnant…. I’m scared.