Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Soccer Sons

Maddox & Pax Jolie-Pitt Playing Soccer With Friends

They’ve gotten so big!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt‘s oldest sons – Maddox, 11, and Pax, 9 – were photographed in Burbank, Calif. on Saturday (March 23). The friendly brothers were seen playing soccer with some friends at a park.

Last month, we spotted the boys’ sisters – Zahara, 8, and Shiloh, 6 – grabbing a frozen yogurt in L.A.

We hope to see the entire Jolie-Pitt crew again soon — including 4-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

Filed under: Featured,Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Alissa

The J-P kids always look much happier when they are away from Jolie.

2. doperganger

I can not believe how big the boys are. Just shows how little we actually see these children. Well the none fans should can that dumb attacks of the kids not having friends. Amazing that people don’t realize you don’t see every aspect of a celebrities lives. Brad and Angelina seem to be very protective and private regarding their children.

I feel so old right now. I remember Maddox as a baby. I bet Brad and Angelina wonder too where the time has gone.

cute kids.

3. Tanisha

Wow, Maddox doesn’t look like a little boy any more.

4. Someone Special

Wow, these children are thriving and look like they are genuinely happy and loving life. Maddox looks like a teenage now.

5. Missy

Maddox’s hair.

6. mrs. trumbell

pax’s shirt is so cute and funny <3

7. Jessica

Omg that is not Maddox haha! He’s soo pre teen now! Soo crazy! Kids need to stop growing so fast. Some good looking young boys Angie and brad have.

8. SMH

Wow handsome boys! Growing up fast. I agree we haven’t seen them a lot Angie and Brad do a good job at keeping them out of the public eye as much as possible.
    I do hope to see an update pic of Vivi and Knox soon!

9. Very handsome and happy boys. I love how Brad and Angie try to keep their kids out of the spotlight.It is better for them not be photographed every single day.Good to see they get to play like normal kids with their friends.

10. Kim

Hugging a boy I guess he is like Shiloh and their mother .I guess thats why Pitt is for marriage equality

11. Neil

Kim, Kim, Kim……don’t you know anything basic about child development? Kids at that age, first and foremost, see the other gender as NOT THEM and they turn to their gender as part of a fundamental process for building relationships and identity.

12. ann

@kim,people like you are what is wrong with this world,STFU.cute well adjusted kids with great parents and care givers

13. SMH

Wow I hug my friends who happen to be girls all the time. Does that mean I’m gay?? Sounds like you need a hug Kim!

14. they both look like george lopez when george lopez was a little boy

• Annabell

Google it and they look nothing like George Lopez when he was little.

Anyway I can’t believe how big the boys have gotten. Their parents are doing a great job of giving them a normal life away from the paparazzi.

15. Anabelle

I love Pax. He’s so cool.

And that picture of Maddox and that other little boy with their arms round each other’s shoulders is adorable. x

16. ann

the boy with maddox is adam pearl,late danial pearl’s son.his wife marienne is best friends with angelina

• Erica

Ann

Thanks for the conformation I thought that was Adam, I remember seeing photos of him and his mom with the Jolie-Bitt family ice skating Budapest.

Who it’s seems like all of them have gotten so big cute kids.

17. courtneyb

I remember how cute Maddox was as a baby, now he is a handsome pre-teen. He and Pax are both lovely.