LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian’s Baseball Gang

LeAnn Rimes shows a lot of leg at Step-Son Jake's Baseball Game

Singer LeAnn Rimes and her husband Eddie Cibrian arrived at his 5-year-old son, Jake’s baseball game in Calabasas, along with his older son, Mason, 9, on Sunday (March 25).

LeAnn showed off her toned legs in black shorts, gray sweater and black Rag & Bone Harrow boots.

Cibrian’s ex-wife Brandi Glanville tells UsWeekly, “I don’t think we’ll be friends, but I hope we can coexist peacefully,” adding. “Once she has a child of her own, I think she will understand boundaries and what’s respectful to do and how to handle things a little better.”

Filed under: Eddie Cibrian,Jake Cibrian,LeAnn Rimes,Mason Cibrian

Photo credit: AKM/GSI, FameFlynet

1. Tiffany

What is up with her face & those shorts with those shoes?…smh lol

2. anony

By gang you mean the paps who Leann invited, right? If Leann loves the kids so much, then please explain why she keeps invading their privacy by inviting the paps? She tweeted where and when they were going to be with those boys. It’s disgusting that some sites are patting on her the back for this.

Didn’t he play baseball last year? So how did they manage to get through an entire baseball season last year without being papped? Why is it that Eddie Cibrian won’t allow his kids to be on Brandi’s show, but he allows his kids to be papped by Leann and her fans each week?

Why do sites like this keep enabling Leann’s bad behavior? Instead of glorifying this staged photo-op, why not call her out for her disrespect of Brandi?

3. anony

From Suburban Turmoil: This is not a Bonus Mom

I think that most stepmoms eventually realize this– and that’s why you won’t find a whole lot of stepmom blogs out there (and why you’ll often find yourself shuddering when you read the intimate details shared by some of the stepmoms that are online). If we suffer from finding ourselves smack dab in the middle of a touchy blended family situation that we did not create and do not control, we mostly do it in silence- if we’re smart. It’s the Stepmother Way.

But then someone like LeAnn Rimes comes along– and, well, see for yourself.

Here is LeAnn’s Twitter bio:

Your war of words with your husband’s ex has been well-documented by the media and even though I know how irritating and unfair it can be when your stepchildren’s mother says something nasty about you, your best defense, if you really, truly care about the kids (and Gisele, I hope you’re listening too) is SILENCE.

SILENCE.

Of course, in your defense, LeAnn, you’re hardly the first new stepmother to commit the dreaded ‘Bonus Mom’ faux pas. Now that my little ones are getting older, I’m starting to become acquainted with more and more new stepmoms, women who are giving me an uncomfortable case of deja vu because they’re right where I was ten years ago. They’re often the ones asking way too many questions during parent meetings, cheering way too loudly at soccer games, and baring way too much skin during children’s birthday parties. (I know it’s a new relationship and all, but uh. Just sayin.’) It’s hard for me to see them now because I remember doing some of the exact same things when I was in their shoes, and only now am I understanding why I got more than a few hostile glares at the time from other moms.

A stepmom is not a bonus mom.

My advice to LeAnn, to other new stepmoms, hell, to myself ten years ago, is to take the “wind beneath their wings” approach. Avoid conflict with the kids’ mom. Be ready and willing to take a step back at birthday parties and sports events. You do not need to prove to the world how much YOU CARE. Be there for the kids when they need you, but be willing to back off when they’re feeling conflicted, or when their mom is causing trouble, or when it’s creating problems in your own marriage. It might not be best for you and your feelings (and in a world where YOUR FEELINGS are EVERYTHING, I realize that this can be very hard to take), but if you really do want the best for the members of your blended family, you’ll do it for them.

4. anony

From FoxNews: Is LeAnn Rimes in cahoots with paparazzi who take all of those beach bikini pics?

Now some industry insiders are speculating that these pics aren’t paparazzi shots at all, but that Rimes is tipping off the photographers to stage the shots, and maybe even getting a piece of the action for herself.

“Those photographs came into all the magazines and websites fully captioned and saying, ‘LeeAnn Rimes on a trip to renew her vows.’ There is no vow renewing in those pictures,” the industry insider told us. “There is no way the paps would have known she was doing that unless she specifically told them.”

“Plus the paps just don’t get access like that in Cabo,” the editor added. “They can’t get close enough to the celebrities without permission to get the quality of those photos. They were right next to her. There was no long lens. This was not intrusive in any way. This was a photo shoot.”

There are many celebrities who do everything possible to stay out of the paparazzi’s range yet many others use these photographers as their one-way ticket into glossy magazines. More behind the scenes deals are brokered between photographers and stars than most people think,” explained Dorothy Cascerceri, Senior Editor and television correspondent for In Touch Weekly magazine. “Sometimes celebs allow photo agencies to license their personal photos and other times they contact photo agencies before leaving the house so shutterbugs can snap them taking a ‘casual afternoon stroll.’ Attention-starved C- and D-listers are most well known for tipping off agencies. The paparazzi are as much puppets to some celebs as they are nuisances to others.”

5. Eliz

Good god what happened to her? I’m by no means a fan but she looks like she fell outta the ugly tree and hit every damn branch! And who knew hefty trash bags made women’s shorts?! Gah! TRAINWRECK

6. V

“finding ourselves smack dab in the middle of a touchy blended family situation that we did not create and do not control”

She actually did create this situation. She and Eddie were BOTH married to other people when they hooked up. Both of them created this situation by being unfaithful rather than ending their respective marriages before stepping out in public with someone new. I’m pretty sure the adultery doesn’t help where Brandi is concerned. Leanne’s victim act is old as hell and no one would give a hot damn about her is she hadn’t made herself quasi-famous as a home-wrecker and a famewhore. Eddie is no better either.

• sierra

I agree. Leann like to have a pity party saying she didn’t create this drama, she’s not a bad person etc. When its quite obvious that she DID create the situation she is in by having an adulterous affair! I save my sympathy for her ex-husband, she made him look like an ass by stepping out on him, quite publicly, with eddie. And eddie did the same!

7. V

and that outfit is disgusting, especially at a child’s sporting event.

8. KAS

Every time I see her with his kids it makes me cringe. It’s like she’s the home wrecker that shouldn’t be there. Which one of these things just doesn’t belong? Her.. And those horrible shorts

9. CS

At one of the last games, the other mothers held up copies of Brandi’s new book, Drinking and Tweeting, when LeAnn walked by. She spent the rest of the game hiding out in the dugout. This outfit was her “take that” response. She is too juvenile to be around children.

10. ItsStaged

From US Weekly: Exclusive: Pal: Eddie Cibrian’s Sick of His “Philandering Sleaze” Image

Eddie Cibrian’s discovered that his bad boy rep doesn’t work on everyone.

The actor, who left wife of eight years Brandi Glanville, 38, in 2009 after Us uncovered his affair with LeAnn Rimes, 28, has hired an image consulta

“He’s tired of being portrayed as a philandering sleaze,” a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.

First up? “He made Eddie get rid of his Porsche and buy a Prius,” says the insider.

The consultant also told the newly-engaged star, 37, to be seen more with his and Glanville’s kids Mason, 7, and Jake, 3.

Why are you posting a 2 year old article? Any why are people “liking” it? Such weirdos on this site.

• ItsStaged

Hi Stace/DRP!

Why are you whining about people posting a 2 year old article? That makes you the wierdo. People are liking it because it still applies. Eddie is only being photographed with his kids because an image consultant told him to do so.

11. Shane

She is so very unattractive and I believe she knows this to be true which is why she makes a fool out of herself regularly by dressing skanky. She;s clearly desperate to keep Eddie physically interested in her. I don’t think he ever was, by the way. He just saw the meal ticket and went for it. She’s pathetic. And the fact that she shows up at children’s activities looking like she’s ready to hump anything that moves makes her even more so. And the public feuding and baiting she does to the children’s mom is inexcusable. I don’t think their mother is much of a human being either. I think both women are ridiculously immature and insecure. So it’s not a matter of taking sides. I just feel badly for the children. There isn’t a single adult in their lives who isn’t either maniacally selfish or batsh*t crazy.

What is wrong with her face? Puffy/squinty? So unattractive.

13. Lia

I wonder if he started to cheat on her yet. I can’t wait to hear about it! I just feel bad for the kids.

14. itsastagedphotoop

To Anonymous(aka Leann Rimes)

You reported 10 comments, so I will repost those. You do understand that someone has been monitoring the site right? If it’s a lot of people like you claim, why weren’t any of these posts gone before 11:10 am? Why did they only start disappearing when you come around? You can argue that it’s mutiple people all you want, the fact still remains that the posts only disappear when you show up.

Why do certain sites condone Leann’s bad behavior?

Suburban Turmoil: This is not a Bonus Mom

And that’s okay. It has taken me years to be able to say it, but that’s okay.

But then someone like LeAnn Rimes comes along– and, well, see for yourself.

LeAnn. LeAnn, LeAnn, LeAnn.

From one stepmother to another? You are not a Bonus Mom.

If we want to get specific here, you’re actually the one that ended the relationship between the real mom and dad of those “adorable Rascals.” I feel pretty certain that you are a “bonus” that those boys could have done without.

SILENCE.

A stepmom is not a bonus mom.

15. itsastagedphotoop

To Anonymous(aka Leann Rimes)

Why do certain sites condone Leann’s bad behavior?

Suburban Turmoil: This is not a Bonus Mom

And that’s okay. It has taken me years to be able to say it, but that’s okay.

But then someone like LeAnn Rimes comes along– and, well, see for yourself.

LeAnn. LeAnn, LeAnn, LeAnn.

From one stepmother to another? You are not a Bonus Mom.

SILENCE.

A stepmom is not a bonus mom.

16. itsastagedphotoop

To Anonymous(aka Leann Rimes)

Why do certain sites condone Leann’s bad behavior?

Suburban Turmoil: This is not a Bonus Mom

And that’s okay. It has taken me years to be able to say it, but that’s okay.

But then someone like LeAnn Rimes comes along– and, well, see for yourself.

LeAnn. LeAnn, LeAnn, LeAnn.

From one stepmother to another? You are not a Bonus Mom.

SILENCE.

A stepmom is not a bonus mom.

17. itsastagedphotoop

To Anonymous(aka Leann Rimes)

Why do certain sites condone Leann’s bad behavior?

Suburban Turmoil: This is not a Bonus Mom

And that’s okay. It has taken me years to be able to say it, but that’s okay.

But then someone like LeAnn Rimes comes along– and, well, see for yourself.

LeAnn. LeAnn, LeAnn, LeAnn.

From one stepmother to another? You are not a Bonus Mom.

SILENCE.

A stepmom is not a bonus mom.

18. itsastagedphotoop

To Anonymous(aka Leann Rimes)

Why do certain sites condone Leann’s bad behavior?

Suburban Turmoil: This is not a Bonus Mom

And that’s okay. It has taken me years to be able to say it, but that’s okay.

But then someone like LeAnn Rimes comes along– and, well, see for yourself.

LeAnn. LeAnn, LeAnn, LeAnn.

From one stepmother to another? You are not a Bonus Mom.

SILENCE.

A stepmom is not a bonus mom.