Kim Kardashian Bedazzles Her Bump

Kim Kardashian and her baby bump glam it up in New York

Mom-to-be Kim Kardashian bedazzled her bump in New York City on Wednesday (March 27). In another interesting maternity outfit, the reality star stepped out in a short dress with jewels adorning her frock.

On Tuesday, Kim was seen in her third wardrobe change of the day, rocking an orange leather dress paired with a black jacket and heels.

The Keeping up with the Kardashians star told E! News that boyfriend Kanye West “loves” her new body, and he’s helping her to embrace it as well.

“It’s just such an exciting thing, I think, for the guys to see our bodies go through all these different changes,” Kim said. “He loves it and just embraces it. And he’s helped me to really feel sexy and embrace it.”

As for baby names, Kim said they’re considering carrying on the “K” name tranditon.

“I think it would be really cute because Kanye and I are both K’s, but half the names on our list aren’t K’s,” she said. “We still have time, [so we'll do] whatever feels right.” Kim added that her rapper boyfriend “wants something that’s unique.”

Kim also addressed the scrutiny surrounding her pregnancy weight gain.

“There are maybe two or three covers just this week that say I am 200 pounds. I’m like, ‘You are 60 pounds off here!’” she laughed. “It wouldn’t even bother me if I gained all the weight. And I have the biggest sweet tooth and I love junk food. Being pregnant I don’t like any of it.”

Any unusual cravings for the brunette beauty?

“I’m waiting for the moments when someone’s like, ‘Let’s go to McDonald’s and Taco Bell!’” she joked. “That’s not happening for me and I’m kind of sad about it.”

But the tides changed on Wednesday.

“Damn!!! I spoke too soon!” Kim tweeted Wednesday, linking to an Instagram shot of cheese-covered fries and a burger. “My 1st pregnancy craving! #InNOut#EnjoyingEveryBite”

Filed under: Expecting,Featured,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. jo

Makes me think cushion cover. And in a way I suppose it is. (sorry Kimmy)

Oh please….

3. Emma

it start to by painful to watch. she needs different cloths right now.

4. Ano

She looks like the people on the site peopleofwalmart.

5. Em

She didn’t bedazzle her bump… she bedazzled her chest. There is a difference!

6. vivian

Lord have Merci….the leather dress…real comfortable looking (especially if she needs to go many times a day as a pregnant woman do….ouch).

Have you ever seen the episode of Friends where Ross buys a pair of leather pants and once he takes them off he can’t get them back on? Thats kinda what this makes me think of.

7. Someone

Lawl! Just goes to show yet again that money does not buy taste. Where is she finding these atrocious clothes?! It’s like each outfit gets worse, just when I think it’s not possible.

8. Bdel

For pete’s sake Kim! Throw on some leggings and a tunic and you’d look 10 times better and be a million times more comfortable!

9. anonymous

Umm…Wow!

No way on God’s good earth does that woman weigh 140 pounds.

Three words – Full Length Mirror

12. LaKesha

She looks beautiful.

13. Anon

Oh honey, no.

Ano, I love your comment….I’m still laughing…..

15. musiclover

Seriously…. who is picking out these clothes for her?
    She is pretty, and could be wearing the most beautiful maternity fashions…. instead, she dresses like a woman who has put on a lot of weight, but refuses to buy clothes that fit her.

• Lizzie

Kanye is dressing her. On their show he gave her a new wardrobe from his line and he picked out a bunch of things she already had for her to get rid of. She even admitted she liked some of the stuff he told her to get rid of and she still got rid of it.

16. Me

She is just disgusting. Inside and out.

17. Me

And her clothes too…

18. Dana

Is this satire? She can’t be serious!

19. Allison

What has happened to her since becoming pregnant? She, in my opinion, has never had the best style choices, but lately it’s been horribly wrong. She has such a strikingly pretty face, and again, in my opinion, a beautiful body, why is she picking the most unflattering clothes to wear?

20. Lizzie

Kim’s blog is kimkardashian. celebuzz.com and on the first 2 pages there are 5 entries of paparazzi pictures of herself. Her and Kourtney always do this. Trust me I don’t go on their blogs often, but whenever I have there are just constantly pap pictures of themselves. I just can’t believe they stalk themselves on the internet like that and constantly look at pap pics of themselves.

21. Bria

That “bedazzled” dress is one of worse I have ever seen. Wow!

22. SMH

Kim your grandmother called she would like her jeweled dress back!! She seriously is the most unflattering pregnant woman l have ever seen!!

23. Kim bad choices for a pregnant women

24. Someone

This is too funny…Kim must have had her people visit this site and give every comment a thumbs down

25. Jessica

Hahaha I think she is literally doing this on purpose because she knows she will be relevant and talked about. What a famewhore!
    I canNOT stand her. When I was in Haiti I talked to some Haitian people who personally dealt with Kim while she was there. They said they have never been so disrespected. She made “Her people” go to an orphanage and bring her these orphans to her extravagant hotel room and then just gave them gifts and sent them on their way. You make me sick Kim. How dare you take those children who have NOTHING and rub in their faces where you are staying at. Awful lady! That is not how you help them. Bitch.

26. avm

Well, pregnancy suits some people….

27. Lindsay C.

Why can’t she just embrace maternity wear? There are still cute outfits, such as maxi dresses or blouses for pregnant women.

28. Tee

Leather while pregnant, really?! This confirms what I knew all along Kim doesn’t really have style. I think she needs Rosie Pope (maternity concierge). She’ll sort her out.

29. vicksegov1983

these kardashian klan is just so fake, please Kim put on a pair of maternity jeans, a tshirt some flats and be done with it, they do it on purpose to get media cover, that poor baby is going to be raised by morons and kanye may know about leather but he cant dress a baby bump if his life dependend on it. She is not that fat but she will get swollen feet if she keeps up with the manolo, she should visit pea in the pod, she can afford it, I lived through my pregnancy with 5 outfits, liz lange does it great and cheap… but I will keep watching the ks its like a train wreck you know its terrible but you cant tear your eyes away

30. Anon

Saw her on Leno last night. She didn’t look large on television. I don’t believe she is very big, just badly attired and photographed.

31. sandyhair1968

jealous, haters and envious people stop to make ugly comments….get a life!