Kim Kardashian: I Want To Name The Baby Easton

Kim Kardashian Bumps it in Black

Mom-to-be Kim Kardashian bumped it up in black for her appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Thursday (March 28) to promote her new movie Temptation. And she addressed the rumors that her baby on-the-way will be named North.

“We have a list, and some of them are “K” names some of them aren’t,” Kim told Jay. “[North] is not on our list. But you know what name I do like — but it probably won’t be on [our list], because it kinda goes with North — I like Easton. Easton West. I think that’s cute.”

Will Kim keep up with big sister Kourtney and share the baby’s birth on reality TV?

“I don’t even think I’ll have a camcorder. I don’t even know if I would want that as a memory,” she admitted. “Although, there’s always a chance. I don’t know. I might change my mind.”

Considering her younger sister Khloe has been struggling with infertility, Kim admits she was nervous to share her pregnancy news.

“I had Kourtney come with me to tell Khloe because I was a little nervous, because I know she really really really wants a baby. So I felt like I’m gonna need some moral support to tell her. And she was so happy!” Kim shared. “But I was really nervous to tell her. And she kind of got mad that I was nervous — she thought it was ridiculous.”

The Kourtney & Kim Take Miami star, 32, addressed the ongoing criticism she’s receiving for her pregnancy weight gain.

“I think it’s a little bully-ish to call a pregnant woman fat. I mean, what do you expect? I hope I gain weight. I’m a little heavy,” Kim said. “There’s just more to love right now. I have the rest of my life to be skinny and to lose weight and I’m not really worrying about it. If I have a craving I’ll go for it.”

Filed under: Expecting,Featured,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/NBC

1. Me

She always sounds like a child, very immature.
    And, I can’t look at one more dress with the tight waistline under her breast.
    I just CAN’T!
    I never in my life, saw a pregnant woman with such a ridiculous style.

• Pippa

DONE! I’M SO OVER HER AND HER “BUMP”! I dont want to see her everyday and her “bump”. CelebBabyScoop, please stop! Once a week is PLENTY! ANd I am just going to say it – I dont care – SHE IS HUGE for this many months.

• Pippa

Oops, I didn’t mean to say “bump” twice. You get my drift. And to clarify, I am not making fun of her weight. I am just saying that for this far along in her pregnancy, she is BIG.

2. Ano

Stop this madness!

3. klutzy_girl

I hate saying this, but I do kinda think Easton is cute, tbh.

But what is her maternity style? It’s horrible.

• christine

My guess is that some stylist said, Hey Kim, even though you’re pregnant, let’s show off your fantastic legs and do what we can to hide your strangely large backside. And, since the narrowest part of your torso right now is your waist above the bump, let’s work really, really hard to make sure that everyone can see that relatively small part of your body.

Hence all the very short skirts that are belted above her bump and flare out in a crazy way.

Just to be clear, I’m not saying that I think it’s a good choice!! I also think that the style is ridiculous, to put it mildly.

• Really?

Easton West is a cute name? Because that is what the child’s last name will be…”West”.

4. Anna

She looks like a stuffed sausage and she needs a stylist. Please stop photographing her in these ridiculous outfits.

She’s a complete jackass. Name the baby brutta because thats what it will be.

6. Joy

Easton is cute but not with West.

Anyway, she hasn’t even had this kid yet and already I’m tired of it.

7. luna

Time to change the stylist girl….ouuuuuch

8. courtney

Easton would be cute if the father didn’t have another direction as his surname if it’s a girl what about Elinor/Eleanor and Call her Nell as in Eleanor Roosevelt or Elinor Theresa Newman the later was named for her grandmothers. why is this whore’s lack fo fashion sense news

9. jo

They should call their baby Key. It’s a cool, different, unisex K name and it goes so well with West and it’ll give the public something to ridicule. Everybody wins.

10. A.

Ahh we don’t say that you are fat, gaining weight is absolutely normal when you’re pregnant. We say that you wear horrible dresses that makes you looking bigger!

11. Mom

Hellooooo, Gain all the weight that you want thats not what people are talking about thats natural ,its the fact that what your wearing is not doing your figure or your celebrity status any kind of appeal. To be honest being pregnant and what you are wearing makes you look a lot larger than you are. Get a stylist or get help from your sister or fergie or jessica simpson ,but Do Not keep making yourself looking dumb!

12. Marilyn

Easton West sounds like “East and West.”

13. sandyhair1968

Kim looks lovely…if you don’t like her why don’t you keep moving instead of leaving trailer park comments!!!!

14. Like Eston is not a good name like Vanessa West or Wanda West but not Easton i hate that name good greif ! rather let her choose other name besides i am not the mom or dad so Kanye&Kim chose the name

15. i dont like her but shes beauty than normaly