Beverley Mitchell Welcomes First Child: Kenzie Lynne Cameron

fp9fm7KSBYRP3A3wg0umPDcPDhGHZJQS0Ws8Zje2hNcrMtCRXKG_jxQA3xL5XmguVU3erlJ-zTxQHX5NaJ09Esq62zmMhk5EU4QJpBfqzEAwDNI_zu6RHgfZpFexfndCo-500x750

Congratulations to Beverley Mitchell and her husband Michael Cameron who welcomed a baby girl on Thursday (March 28)! The baby – named Kenzie Lynne Cameron – was born in Santa Monica and weighed in at 5 lbs., 15 oz. She measured 18 1/2 inches.

The 7th Heaven actress told People, “We have fallen instantly in love and can’t wait to be the best parents we can to our beautiful little angel. Thank you for all the love and well wishes. Mom, Kenzie and Dad are settling in perfectly!”

In an interview with Celebrity Baby Scoop last month – Mitchell shared her thoughts on becoming a mom.

“The thing I am most excited about in becoming is seeing the world through new eyes; seeing this new little person experience things I may take advantage of and fall in love all over again.”

She added, “I can’t wait to see her interact with my husband and I am sure I will fall even more madly in love with him than I already am. It is an incredible thing when your life becomes less about you and more about another and I can’t wait.”

Filed under: Beverley Mitchell,Births

Photo credit: Lulutap Photography

1. arabella

love the name kenzie .but I like Mackenzie better.

2. Lizzie

Wow that seemed quick! She is still really close with Mackenzie Rosman who played Ruthie on 7th heaven, I wonder if she named her daughter after her.

3. Lisa

I agree with Lizzie. Perhaps she did name her daughter after Mackenzie Rosman. Mackenzie’s middle name is Lyn. That is really sweet.

Congrats to them. Pretty name choice.

I saw that Shiri Appleby just named her daughter Natalie, I wonder if maybe there’s going to be a ‘normal’ baby name trend beginning? It seemed like there was a wacky name trend going on for quite a long time.

5. laura

Happy for her but the name…..ugh! Definitely March 28 was NOT a good name day, with Lincoln Bell Shepard and Kenzie Lynne Cameron.. I don’t know what name is worse, but both families are cute, so good wishes to them!

6. Chane

I really like the name because its so normal! And the fact that it’s so close with Mackenzie Rosmans name is adorable, because she also served as a bridesmaid! And by the way I think that Kenzie Cameron sounds quite cool! Very cute family! Congrats!