Jennifer Garner & Violet: Grinning Gals

Jennifer Garner Drops Off Violet At Daycare

Jennifer Garner was all smiles dropping Violet at a friend’s house in Pacific Palisades, Calif. on Monday (April 1). The actress was dressed casual in jogging pants and sneakers as she carried her 7-year-old’s belongings inside.

In a recent interview The Odd Life Of Timothy Green actress mentioned living under the lens of the paparazzi.

She told The Telegraph, “Seven cars followed me when I left home at seven o’clock this morning. I wish I could say that it doesn’t bother me. But you wouldn’t like it if you had it, and neither would anyone else. They sit outside my house every day. They wait for me at school drop-off and pick-up.”

Referring to her husband Ben Affleck’s speech at the Oscars in which he said, “I want to thank you for working on our marriage for 10 Christmases. It’s good. It is work but the best kind of work and there’s no one I’d rather work with” – Garner had to tell friends their marriage is not in trouble.

Garner explained, “‘I know Ben, I knew he meant it as the hugest, warmest compliment in the world. I think he was saying, “Look, what we have is really real and I value it above all and I’m in it with you and I know you are in it with me.” That’s the way I took it.”

She added, “Poor guy. It’s so horrible to put yourself out there – he didn’t have to worry about it from my point of view.”

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Jennifer Garner is an ugly woman. She looks like a monkey.

And so are her kids…

3. edeilo

I am sure you two are just gorgeous, right? What rude comments.

At least she seems like a decent (and good looking) woman, and loving mother.

4. I have my opinion and I don’t believe she is a beautiful woman in the looks department, on the red carpet on not plus she has two mini-mes. Seraphina is gorgeous.

• anonymous

If you don’t have anything nice to say, why do you even have to comment? It’s one thing to call a grown woman ugly (which is still wrong), but another to call a child ugly. Keep your rude comments to yourself.

• gordanapesic

She didn’t say anything wrong, only a blind man would call Samuel or Violet beautiful, but Seraphina is gorgeous, poor child, her older sister will probably give her really hard time…

5. Elle

Great Mom, violet seems like a happy and smart little girl.

6. Dana

Move out of Hollywood if the paps bother you so much.

• lisa

Not sure why you are getting the “thumbs down” DAna — your comment makes perfect sense. There are lots of successful A-listers who reside far away from Hollywood and they are able to live in relative anonymity plus keep their career going. Hard to have sympathy for Garner.

• Elle

I was going to say the same thing. I’m sure there’s plenty of other places in CA that you can live that isn’t so populated with paps.

• Elle

*where you can live.

• Meliss

I don’t ever hear them complain about the paparazzi. They’re just living their lives and have chosen to deal with it as best they can. I wouldn’t imagine that many of us would like to have to move far away from our jobs because someone is stalking us. You’d rather have that person arrested than to have to change your life. Besides, when you have small children it’s much easier to keep everything in the same area; work, doctors, school. Why should anyone have to move?

Jennifer Garner is not attractive and neither are her kids, that’s my opinion.

8. Elektra

Such gorgeous shots of beautiful mom and daughter. I love how Jen is so present in her children’s lives even with the constant presence of paps. She does her job as a mom (celeb) and ignores them. Her kids are very fortunate to have a mom who not only does her duty by them (yes, she has nanny assistant(s)) but she definitely does the work and she is great as making her kids feels feel safe.

And for the record, she is very attractive for what’s that worth. Not sure what looks have to do with a person worth. Seems rather shallow to even make that an issue.

9. anonymous

Enjoy the pics, but please don’t put her on a pedestal above everyone else. Yes, she is doing her motherly duties, but so does everyone else.

How do you know she’s a good mother? Because you see her picking up Violet from school? SMH

11. guccilizy

She seems to be a good mom. Does anyone else think she looks pregnant?

12. anonymous

I’m not sure why people insist on being so rude. No one is forcing you to look at these pictures. If you don’t like what you see, feel free to scroll past. Or don’t visit the site. But some of you insist on leaving rude and inappropriate comments.

Well no one is forcing you to read the comments. If you don’t like what people are saying take your own advice and scroll past them or just look at the photos.

• anonymous

No one is forcing you to make rude comments about innocent children. Yet you continue to. I respect your opinion, but that doesn’t make hateful comments right (not saying that you made any of these comments). Regardless of what you or I think, as long as these children are raised in a loving home and are happy an healthy, I’m okay with that. But I also think these children are all beautiful in their own way. But seriously, hating on a 7 year old little girl and a one year old little boy is just about as low as it gets. Be respectful. We’re all adults here.

If you don’t agree with someone else’s comments, move and read the next. Don’t take it so personal. You people are a bunch of idiots and act like you personally know the Afflecks. Get a life.