Kim Kardashian’s Bump In Beige

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Grabs A Sweet Snack With Friends

Mom-to-be Kim Kardashian gave into her pregnancy craving at Sweet Harts in Sherman Oaks, Calif. on Wednesday (April 3). While filming her reality show with a few friends, Kim grabbed a frozen yogurt while wearing a beige maxi maternity dress with flat, strappy sandals.

On Tuesday, the reality star was seen landing at Los Angeles International Airport after a weekend getaway with boyfriend, rapper Kanye West.

After her tweet, saying, “I never thought I would ever say this… But I’m wearing flats today,” Kim was recently asked to elaborate.

“You know what, they actually hurt my back,” the expectant mom said. “I love high heels … Whatever makes me feel good, I want to wear. And I love wearing heels. I’m trying the flats, but we’ll see.”

In her ongoing divorce drama from Kris Humphries, Kim has a commitment for an appearance in New York City for her perfume line on May 6, the opening day of her courtroom face-off with her ex.

Filed under: Expecting,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

1. A.

Kim K and Kate Middleton both due in July? wow, what a difference!

2. Mom

She looks beautiful! I would have loved a dress like that when I was pregnant!

3. Jessica

Finally! She is dressed beautifully!! Way to go Kim, keep it up! It’s crazy how much of a difference she looks when she just dresses her bump and figure right!

4. meh

Her boobs are bigger than her head. Still, I agree she looks better in this dress than her typical pregnancy style choices. Poor girl’s just trying to balance comfort and style while dealing with her changing body.

5. Bonnie

Finally! She dressed right for being pregnant, and she looks like a freaking goddess here! That being said, she clearly needs a bigger bra since you can see the outline of hers and it’s reeeeally low…those puppies need more support!

6. Bria

She needs a more supportive bra…it is wayyyy too small on her.

7. hannah

She looks beautiful. Her bra is a little too small but she looks comfy.

8. Someone

Holy mammaries!

9. anonymous

She does look much better (and more comfortable) dressed like this, but I can’t get over how HUGE her boobs are! Jeebus.

10. Joyce

I love that she wear this dress. Is the same Kourtney used last year.

11. Anabelle

Another day, another hideous maternity outfit.

12. anonymous

I’m being serious with my question here: Did Kim have breast implants? I know she has had work done on her face but did get her chest done or is that all natural?

13. anonymous

I think Kim looks lovely here. This sort of dress definitely agrees with her.

However, I do agree with others that she might want to invest in a larger bra. In the second picture it looks like she might be on the verge of a “nip slip”.

14. Lizzie

Wow I am shocked that all of the comments on here like her outfit. I don’t want to be too negative so I will just say that I don’t like this outfit.

• anonymous

I don’t necessarily like the outfit but it is a humongous improvement over her past clothing choices so I have to give her some praise for that.

15. Doreen

She is looking amazing. She is just pregnant, so get over the fact that this is her figure now…it will be gone in a few months.

16. laura

Kourtney wore the same dress last year and she looked muuuuuuch better! It’s all in the boobs: Kim’s are totally out of control here..

17. Tee

I’m glad Kim is starting to embrace pregnancy or maybe she is getting too big for normal clothes. I do think though she can do better with her materrnity style. It just looks like she doesn’t have a clue. For someone who owns clothes stores in la, miami and new york she can do better. I’m sorry but that dress looks hideous.

18. kamila

Her breasts look painful. Yikes. Those are probably the biggest pregnancy boobs I’ve ever seen. I saw on another website that Kourtney wore this same dress while she was pregnant but she wore it properly on her shoulders and it looked fine. Kim manages to make everything she wears look trashy. And she needs to not wear a strapless bra that doesn’t fit when she has boobs that size. Oh well, I guess we should all be glad she’s not in “maternity leather” in these pics LOL