Wiz Khalifa: “Lil Bash & Big Bash”

e338d9c89d6a11e28c3122000aa80097_7

“Lil Bash & Big Bash,” new dad Wiz Khalifa captioned the above precious pic via Instagram.

Proud mom Amber Rose joined in the fun and shared some shots of their 6-week-old son Sebastian “The Bash” Taylor Thomaz. “Like father like son,” she captioned a photo via Instagram of their son sporting marijuana-themed socks.

In a series of photos, it seems the rapper is staying true to his word.

“Of course, I’m not going to be smoking right there over the baby, because smoke in general and being high is not good for a kid,” Wiz said of continuing his marijuana use once the baby arrives.

He added: “None of that. But definitely he’s going to know what it is—and he’ll know the difference between being a child and not being able to use it and being an adult and knowing how to use it.”

And Amber went on to support her man.

“It’s just like alcohol, basically,” she said. “That’s how I feel about it, you know. When you’re a kid, you know that you’re not supposed to drink alcohol, that it’s for adults and that’s it.

She added: “Our son is just going to know that daddy likes to smoke.”

Filed under: Amber Rose,Instagram,Sebastian Khalifa,Wiz Khalifa

Photo credit: Instagram

1. Sweetpea

Marijuana themed socks? Are these people sick?

2. Judi

He seems to be such a responsible parent, interested the most in his bottle of vodka. Good choice, Amber

3. Elle

Just disgusting

4. Adrienne

Ummm yeah. I’m not a rude beast so I wont pass judgment on you judgy judgertons the way you have on them.

It’s their way, let them mess up before you give them a hard time for failing.

5. Elle

Gross

6. SMH

I don’t have a problem with peoples usage of marijuana (it’s not my business). But I do have a problem when people use it around their children and/or exploit the use of it by putting their kids in clothes that represent it.
    When I went into Spencer’s I was shocked and in disbelief that they sell baby clothes with pot leafs on them and clothes with the “F” word or other foul language.
    I think class went out the window when it comes to parenting and it’s ashame.

7. Someone

Who would even think to make marijuana themes socks for a baby? Let alone, a mother who would put them on. their. child. Seriously! WTH is wrong with some people?!

8. Louise

Just when I thought I had seen everything…

9. Sandra

These two are drug addicted freaks! Feel sorry for this child. Having not one but both parents that are into the pot! Poor child! These two are sickening people!

10. Lynn in the South

CBS has outdone itself with this low. Can anyone be lower than these two?

11. Jennifer

Trashy, disgusting, nasty. I feel sorry for that child.

12. Daniella

I usually don’t care if adults do pot. So long as they aren’t driving or placing other people in danger after doing it, it’s their choice. But like all other drugs that aren’t prescribed by a pediatrician, keep it well away from the child! Be it nicotine, pot, prescription drugs, illicit drugs, etc., it shouldn’t be anywhere near a young child. Having a thorough talk & open discussion with them about drugs (of various types) when they’re older is excellent, but as an infant, toddler, or elementary school age? No.

And the pot-themed infant clothes are just plain tacky. Why does a child need clothes with ANY type of drug printed on them?

13. SMH

They think they’re so intelligent with the way they think they’ll raise their son to know the difference.
    Most likely this kid will be addicted to drugs and drinking alcohol way before his 18th birthday!

14. em

Even if he smokes outside I bet he comes in with weed smell all over his clothes and breath then puts the baby right against him. Yuck..plus I’d be super embarrassed of the weed clothes on me if I looked back and saw my outfits had beer bottles, cigarettes and marijuana on them..just sayin’

15. JD

who puts high top sneakers on a 6 week old?

16. It’s THEIR son, who are you to talk shit and call them “drug addicted parents”, weed isn’t a drug, neither of them are addicted, don’t get mad because you’ve never tried weed/don’t know where to get it even if you wanted to.