Kim Kardashian Bares Her Baby Bump

97faa9949eca11e2bc0822000a1f9737_7

Due to give birth in July, Kim Kardashian bared her growing baby bump via Instagram Saturday. “Baby love,” the mom-to-be captioned the above photo.

In another shot, the reality star, 32, posed in a black maternity pant suit with her 15-year-old sister Kylie Jenner.

Later that same day, Kim was seen leaving a production office. And on Friday, she was seen heading into an early morning workout at the Tracy Anderson gym in Studio City, Calif.

Recently, supermodel Helena Christensen defended Kim’s pregnancy weight gain in an open letter on Huffington Post.

And now, Oscar-winner Gwyneth Paltrow is joining in on the public support for Kim.

“I think that women should support each other, especially through pregnancy,” Gwyneth told ET. “It’s a difficult time, and I think Kim Kardashian looks absolutely beautiful. And we’re supposed to gain weight when pregnant, that’s how God intended it.”

Filed under: Expecting,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: INFphoto.com/AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

How tacky. This pig will do anything for attention.

2. Ano

She looks good!

3. JesKe

She looks better here than she has her entire pregnancy. She needs to stop trying to pull off the fluffy dresses that were made for non-pregnant women and start embracing her bump! She looks awesome here!

4. Anabelle

I like how the celebrities defending the critisism of Kim Kardashian are saying, “She’s not fat!!! Pregnant women are supposed to put on weight!!!” when, as far as I’m aware, no one is actually complaining about her weight gain, they’re complaining about her God-awful taste in maternity wear! x

• musiclover

Exactly….I hardly read any comments about her weight. Most people were just questioning why she was dressing like she wasn’t pregnant. She is a beautiful eoman, who looks great pregnant…but the way she was dressing made her look like 10lbs of sausage stuffed into a 5lb casing!

5. Sweetpea

She gains weight, people says she’s fat. She doesn’t gain weight, people will swear she’s not pregnant. SMH people always have something to say. Kim, you look fabulous!

6. courtney

thats what happens when you put your life out for public consumption you get critized and by the way Ms Kardashian isn’t a celebrity she’s a socialite totally different. as for her not wearing maternity clothes thats because her idiot baby daddy won’t let her

7. Nella

She looks half the size in this picture compared to pictures in those awful dresses

Sweat pea, you’re a total idiot. You obviously have ZERO class.

Sweat pea, when your mother got knocked up with you, you should have been aborted.

10. Sweetpea

Anonymous- Your birth certificate is an apology letter from durex, I don’t hate you, I hate your dad for not wearing a condom. Ermm atleast I was planned, you were a drunk alley accident.

• whatever

I don’t agree with Anonymous – well maybe at some point: That Kim does (almost) everything to get attention. BUT: you saying these mean things doesn’t make you any better!!

• whatever

To clear this up:
        Doesn’t make you any better than anyone else who insults other people…

11. coco

Guys, I think that if you don’t stop insulting each other and the celebrities in question CBS will take off the comments function.
    Lately I’ve been seen erased comments a lot more than before, this is degenerating.
    So, please, everybody try to be polite, so we don’t lose the comments, which are what make this site interesting!

1) there’s no way CBS would take off the comment function – that’s the main way they get viewers to this site. And 2) who cares if they did? There are plenty of other baby sites for everyone to look at.

12. Tee

This is the best I’ve seen Kim in since she’s been pregnant. I’m not a great fan of Kim Kardashian but if you are going to be photographed everywhere please make an effort. I don’t think she’s fat I just think she needs to make an effort in the maternity clothes department. Hey Socialite status comes with a price so I don’t feel sorry for all the digs she gets. As for the other celebrities making comments I don’t see them making bad maternity clothes choices.

13. Holly