Kourtney & Kim Kardashian: Church On Sunday

Kourtney Kardashian and Mother-To-Be Kim Kardashian keep the little ones close

The Kardashian-Jenner family started their Sunday (April 7) with mass at California Community Church in Agoura Hills, Calif. Mom-of-two Kourtney Kardashian was seen toting her tot, 8-month-old daughter Penelope, while pregnant Kim Kardashian carried 3-year-old Mason after church services.

Joined by their momager Kris Jenner, the Kardashian sisters looked every bit the fashionistas. Kourtney wore knee-high gladiator sandals, a white blouse and a short black skirt. An expectant Kim rocked a coral colored maxi maternity dress and flat, strappy sandals.

The Kardashians are a religious family. On Easter Sunday, we saw the Kardashian krew attending church services.

And did you see the latest shots of Kim? The proud mom-to-be bared her baby bump via Instagram on Saturday.

Filed under: Kim Kardashian,Kourtney Kardashian,Kris Jenner,Mason Dash Disick,Penelope Disick

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. louise

Is that how people go to church in the USA….? In a MINIskirt?

• Albus

Not unless you’re desperate for attention like these women do.

• DoesntMatter

Yes, church in the US, specifically California is very relaxed and comfortable. I believe they are Catholic like myself and I also live in California and most people wear jeans, shorts, dresses, skirts.. They are dressed quite normal. I wouldnt give their outfits a second look if someone else was wearing them.

She looks like she just came in after a night of prostituting. Does Kim have a sheet wrapped around her?

3. sheyla

Lol @ Penny face in top pic!

4. zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

God forgive me but she’s so not a cute baby at all.

5. Mickey

Kim was like: Now I don’t need to accentuate my curves anymore, they live their own life, so anything will do :-)

6. anonymous

“The Kardashians are a religious family”.

That has got to be one of the most ridiculous statements I have read in a very long time.

Religous??? LMAO. One is a slut who makes naked videos, both have illegimate kids, the mother is a cheater……you call this religous? Don’t insult REAL religous people.

8. Sweetpea

Fuck you Mason and Penelope, you ugly bastards.

9. Rosy

I quite like Kim’s outfit, considering everything else she’s been wearing lately. Kourtney’s would be great if her skirt wasn’t almost showing her butt.

10. Tanisha

I DOUBT they’re Catholic.

11. D

Her mother is one of the founder of this “church” named California community church…this family has no respect for anything

12. Holly

Pimp Mama Chris and Lucifer’s minions. Can you imagine if your mother went around wearing high top tennis shoe’s. What a joke she is. She’s nearly 60.

They make people from a trailer park look good. They (ALL OF THEM) have got to be the biggest low lifes I’ve ever seen or read about ever.

14. Kristina

Mason and Penelope are so adorable in these pictures! Penelope gets cuter every day! :)

15. Crystal

Why are you mocking them? ITs wonderful that they have Christ in their life. Its step one to even go to church. I’m very happy about this. Don’t discourage and ridicule based on their past….its who they are today