Clay Walker & Pregnant Wife Attend ACMs

48th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards Arrivals [NO Germany, Austria]

Clay Walker and his pregnant wife Jessica happily posed on the red carpet at the 48th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, NV on Sunday (April 7).

The couple are expecting their baby this summer. They already have two children William, 4, and Mary, 3.

Walker also has two daughters named MaClay DaLayne, 17, and Skylor ClayAnne, 13, with ex-wife Lori Jayne Lampson.

The country singer has relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.

He wrote for CNN recently, “It can be tricky to manage because it affects everyone differently. In fact, it took almost a year of working with my neurologist to find the routine that worked best for me.I’ve learned to eat a healthy diet and keep up a moderate exercise routine, take my medication and rely on love and support from my family to get through the tough times.”

Filed under: Clay Walker,Expecting

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. arabella

I think its really tacky when dad put their name in their daughters name maclay and clay anne.

2. arabella

_his son name is William Clayton.wow is this guy self-center.

People name their children after themselves all the time. I don’t think it’s self centered, just incredibly lame and unoriginal.

3. arabella

Yeah most father named their sons after themselves like Micheal jr I understand the meaning behind it.but I don’t understand why they do it with their daughters.i think its really god awful.

4. Anonymous9

There’s a difference between having a child with your name, (please see all the juniors in the world), and forcing your name into all of your kid’s names. That’s just kind of odd, and yeah, amazingly self-centered.

5. mrs. trumbell

i always thought he was gay.

6. Dana

Excuse me but his ex wife Lori wanted to name their girls after their dad. No he is not gay you people are so rude!

7. Lisa

In todays world names are what you make them, creativity is good. As far as Clay he is hottier than heck, gay I don’t think so.

8. Donna Patterson

Guess I cant get over he leaving his wife for a model. And just seeing a tv commercial with him referring to his “family” and not including his oldest two daughters. I just think thats sad………to each its own, but I wonder what those daughters are feeling. Just sayin’