Ava McLean: Pasta Baby

Screen Shot 2013-04-13 at 8.54.50 PM

A.J. McLean and his wife Rochelle love to share photos of 5-month-old Ava. Last Sunday (April 7) – the couple had the baby model a headband and stand in a pot of pasta.

Rochelle wrote: #repost Basically the cutest family pic EVER!!!! Shot by the incredible @thurmansmom #pastababy”

She added, “#repost follow @rockstarbabiesboutique they created the incredible headband @avajaymesmclean is wearing in this photo! Pic taken by@thurmansmom”

In another photo Ava is wearing another headband and a t-shirt with a gun design.

Mom told fans, “@fitzcady thank you for my awesome shirt @avajaymesmclean”

On April 5 the Backstreet Boy published pictures of himself and a full head of hair.

He said, “Some girls get their boobs done some guys get ab implants all to make them happy! This was the one thing I did and I couldn’t be happier thank u Dr. G!!!!”

Filed under: A.J. McLean,Ava McLean,Instagram,Rochelle McLean

Photo credit: Instagram

1. Anabelle

Urgh, no. I see a picture of a baby crying and my heart breaks, I don’t think, “Oh, beautiful!”

2. LIMom

I agree, Anabelle.
    I was going to say the same thing. My heart breaks for the baby who obviously is miserable and uncomfortable and crying all while sitting in a bowl of sauce and pasta.
    Poor thing.

3. anonymous

What sweet photos! She is such a cute baby. The two of them are obviously loving being parents.

The only one I do not care for is the image of her wearing a gun t-shirt. I’m not a prude by any means but I don’t really want to see a baby, girl or boy wearing clothes emblazoned with weapons and drugs (Wiz Khalifa).

4. Someone

Cutest family picture ever? Can’t say I agree with that, poor baby looks miserable! And what is with a gun on the front of her shirt?! Why would anyone dress a beautiful innocent baby in that…really. I know when I think of guns, I think onesie *eye roll*

5. Mary

The pasta pictures are not cute, if she was throwing a fit maybe, but this baby is just crying and looks sad and uncomfortable. The other pictures where food isnt thrown on her looks very cute.

6. anonymouse

First thought was how miserable that baby looked, not how adorable. Your kid doesn’t look happy- stop making her take ridiculous pictures for your benefit! I blame this stupid baby pic phase on pinterest.

7. Annie

What is that weird photo of AJ loosing his hair??!

8. Lane

The spaghetti photos are not appealing. The baby is frustrated! Why would you put your baby in a pot of spaghetti. Also, that gun t-shirt is in bad taste – especially for a baby. All poor poor taste and makes you question that future parenting skills.

9. Kristine

Hope they enjoyed the perfect shots while the baby was obviously miserable…..dumb

10. Elizabeth

They seem like adoring parents. I am sure baby Ava is well cared for! Babies often cry at some point during a photo session…it’s not that big of a deal. It’s a cute photo.

11. Isabella

Not all mixed kids are cute.

• Meliss

Um, not sure where that came from. I’m not aware of this baby being “mixed” with anything. Aren’t both of her parents white?

• Denise Mora

No AJs mothers last name is fernandez. He is half cuban from his mothers side. I still dont get the not all mixed babys are cute comment because Ava is adorable though.