Rachel Zoe: Lunch With Stylish Skyler

Rachel Zoe Grabs Lunch With Her Son Skyler

Rachel Zoe took Skyler to lunch at Le Pain Quotidien in West Hollywood, Calif. on Wednesday (April 10). The celebrity stylist dressed her 2-year-old in a blazer, rolled up jeans and white shirt. He was all smiles and at one point – gave a stuffed animal a hug.

Skyler always goes to work with mom. The fashionista shared a photo via Instagram that day and wrote: “Look who came to work today (and started making phone calls).”

Rumors have emerged that the fifth season of The Rachel Zoe Project has produced low ratings and that Bravo are going to cancel the show. A Bravo rep has stepped up to deny the claims and stated that no official decision has been made.

Radar Online had revealed earlier this week that a show insider told them, “The decision has been made to cancel Rachel’s show…all we are waiting for is the announcement. The ratings are lackluster and Bravo has decided that Rachel’s show has run it’s course.”

Filed under: Rachel Zoe,Skyler Berman

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. arabella

skyler is so beyond adorable

2. Emily

Skyler is cute, he can almost pass for a little girl though!

3. anonymous

I love his hair!

He totally looks like a girl.

5. Bria

Skylar is soo cute…I just wish I could see him running around in a t-shirt, shorts and sneakers. He is always so dressed up, which is very cute, but no so comfortable for his age. :)

6. Trudi

Why she dresses her son always like a little adult?

7. coco

Poor kid..

• anonymous

Why?
      He is clothed, fed, has two parents who love him very much, and almost always has a smile on his face… Sounds like he’s got it pretty good to me.

8. anonymous

He looks pretty happy to me.

9. Kelly

At least he does not look like every other American toddler: in dirty sneakers or flip-flops and oversized t-shirts and clothes. Like Sharon’s Stones kid/s when they were in Paris–remember those photos? Embarassing.
    Yes, I do think that he could pass for a little girl because of his hair but still, it is very darling. I would perhaps cut it shorter but he is not my child. I got my own twins to worry about! Who also, do not wear dirty sneakers or flip-flops (although more casual and laid-back that Skyler for sure)…

I don’t know why celebrities want their sons to look like girls.

• amanda

I believe they’re are Jewish. According to tradition they’ll wait til the boy is three to cut his hair.

• amanda

Sorry take away the are. I’m an idiot.

• Lousia

The habbit of cutting a boy’s hair when he’s three is called ‘upsherin’. It’s a very orthodox tradition. I sincerely doubt it’s the reason why Skyler’s hair is kept long.

(likewize, apart from Mayim Bialik, I doubt it has ever been the reason for any celeb not no cut their son’s hair – notwithstanding the occasions it has been suggested on this website.)

11. carly

Gosh this baby is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh so is that why his hair isn’t cut yet? I guess that makes sense since he’s not 3 yet.