Traveling with a baby can sometimes be challenging. With all the things we have to take to make sure baby is comfortable and happy, we tend to bring everything from home, except the kitchen sink (we’d probably bring that if we could)!
Whether at home in the nursery, your friend’s house for dinner, or on vacation, the last thing you want to worry about with baby’s crib is a tedious setup. The Lotus Everywhere Crib provides all you need in a portable crib and play area for baby.
The Lotus sets up in less than 15 seconds, and is very simple and intuitive. It almost emerges out of the bag like a flower opens in springtime. The Lotus!
And, since carrying a crib is not fun, either, the Lotus comes with built-in, hidden backpack straps to make it easier to go everywhere. Now, you can spend less time setting up your everywhere crib and more time with your family, friends, and new baby.
Here are the features of the Lotus Everywhere Crib:
- 15 Second set-up, backpack portability, fits as a carry-on, use it EVERYWHERE
- Breathable ClearView Mesh allows for full airflow and an unobstructed view of the child, even when the side is zipped up. The mesh sides go all the way down to the mattress to create a safe, breathable sleep environment.
- No PVC, Phthalates, Lead or PBE/PBDE Flame Retardants. ASTM F406-11B approved.
- 42″ x 24″ mattress, 25″ deep. 11 pound crib weight.
- Fun side door makes it much more than a crib…it’s a perfect, fun, comfortable play area for your little one.
Plus, the Lotus Crib was designed to be very travel-friendly and easily fits within the carry-on allowance of all airlines.
We are giving away the Lotus Everywhere Crib by Guava Family to 1 lucky reader!
There is one easy way to enter:
Leave a comment here with a valid email address (will not be published).
One winner will be chosen at random at the end of the contest.
This contest ends Monday, April 22nd at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to US residents only! Good luck!