Victoria Beckham & Harper: Posh Travelers

Victoria Beckham and her entourage depart to London

She’s getting so big!

Mom-of-four Victoria Beckham toted her tot, 21-month-old daughter Harper, at Los Angeles International Airport on Monday (April 15). While the mother-daughter duo sported skirts and posh shoes, big brothers Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 10, and Cruz, 8, dressed down in sneakers and tees for the flight home to London, England.

After recently moving back to the U.K., the Beckhams enjoyed a return to the California sunshine.

On Easter Sunday, Brooklyn was seen at The Grove with a female friend. The pair were seen at the Apple store before getting some frozen yogurt.

And Victoria and the kids were spotted dining in Beverly Hills earlier this month.

Vicki and the boys will be happy to reunite with their famous papa, soccer star David Beckham.

Filed under: Brooklyn Beckham,Cruz Beckham,Featured,Harper Beckham,Romeo Beckham,Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Sami

I love the way Victoria is looking at Harper in there second photo.

• Pippa

Yes, very cute.

Here’s a question I have been wanting to ask….Harper will be 2 years old on July 10th, so she’s 21 months (give or take a lil…that’s not the debate). She is still in diapers, drinks juice from a bottle and uses a “pacifier”/”binkie” (they call it a “dummy” in the UK). I have seen ALL of these things used by Harper in the last month in different pics, so I am correct on this. Thoughts? I’ve always loved the bottle debate!

2. SMH

I think l am going to start walking around in heels if it means l can get toned legs like Victoria :)

3. Mary

Victoria looks amazing!! Her children are so beautiful just love seeing their pictures. Need to see some more of daddy though!

4. Barbara

Every time I see that family in the airport I wonder why they fly commercial airlines. Then I realize that if they were flying on a private jet they wouldnt have the photo op.

Her legs are great but why so greasy.

5. P!nk

I love this family.

6. 2002

She needs to eases up on the tan, she looks like a Oompa Loompa in these photos.

7. anonymous

They are A-listers, not “D” listers. They are far from needing any kind of “photo-op.” Victoria’s legs aren’t greasy. There are products on the market to give legs a shimmer (Rimmel Sun Shimmer Cream). DUH…..Some people really need to get out more.

• Pippa

Actually, Victoria tweeted that she uses vasoline all over her body, including her face, to prevent her skin from drying out when she is flying. She said it on her own Twitter – check it out if you dont believe me. She said it about 6 months ago.
      Her face doesn’t look greasy here but her legs definitely do.

8. Daniele Ferreira da Silva

Harper is so cute,so fashion…

9. Heather

Beautiful family! Harper’s hair got long fast!

10. anonymous

The orange, shiny tan legs and face look odd. Looks as though she is dripping in sweat.

11. anonymous