Jessica Alba & Her Party Pals

Jessica Alba and Haven get into Full Swing

Sweet mother-daughter duo.

Mom-of-two Jessica Alba was photographed with husband Cash Warren and their two daughters – Honor, 4, and Haven, 1 – in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Saturday (April 13). The family-of-four enjoyed a birthday party at Coldwater Canyon Park where they played on the swings, went down the slide and nibbled on party food.

The mom-of-two has been busy promoting her new book, The Honest Life.

“I’m very excited to publish my first book The Honest Life this March,” Jessica recently told Celebrity Baby Scoop. “It’s a colorful how-to guidebook for people who want to make a healthy and non-toxic home without giving up the fun fashionable things. I hope people will be inspired to make the ideas their own and find what works for them.”

Filed under: Cash Warren,Haven Garner Warren,Honor Marie Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

This little girl is just too funny. It’s so funny how she looks nothing like either parent. The hair color, skin color, eyes, mouth is just so different. Genetics are a weird thing LOL

2. Isabella

She looks like her Danish grandmother she is a cute grumpy little sweetie.

3. maryf

I think she will grow into her looks when she’s older, her sister is better looking now.
    But you never can tell with genetics, its the luck of the draw and must be hard when your mother is so attractive.

4. Mary

I think Haven looks just like her mom and gives the same looks too! She is adorable and seems like a deep thinker, but I see her mom in her 100%. Both girls have always been beautiful.

5. DoesntMatter

Haven has that mean mug Jessica is famous for down packed! LOL

6. anonymous

Haven looks like her mom. I also see a resemblance to Honor. She doesn’t like the strange men saying her name and taking her picture? Who can blame her?

Wow, I think she looks nothing like Jessica.

8. jane

How does such a gorgeous woman have two such ugly kids?!

9. SMH

I think Haven looks exactly like Jessica just lighter. Honor is growing fast and l think she has gotten very pretty. I will say her kids are not the most gorgeous kids in the celeb world but they def are cuties.

10. Aura Aydee

I had not seen Honor for so long she is getting so cute, I just hope her sister change over time. please do not hate me but is the thruth

11. Fabka

I thib=nk Honor is not pretty at all but Haven is a mini Jessica.She’s cute

Honor is truly a mixture of her parents, Haven looks like herself can’t really compare her to her parents in my opinion. I have no doubt that both will grow up to be cuties.

13. Ola

Haven is the cutest. She’s a mini Jessica. Honor looks nothing like her mother

14. Kristal

Does anyone know if Scott Thompson (aka Carrot top / bio father to Haven) ever sees Haven? just wondering, there has never been any photos of he and Haven together, you would think he would have ample visitation with his daughter, perhaps jessica and cash made a deal with him? funny how Haven looks exactly like Scott and Honor looks exactly like Cash!

15. aubreyrose

is haven autistic like honor ? so sad.