Jessica Simpson: “I’m So Excited To Have A Son”

Jessica Simpson and Eric Take Maxwell To Seafood Lunch

Expectant mom Jessica Simpson enjoys being girly-girl with her 11-month-old daughter Maxwell, but she also loves buying blue.

“I’m so excited to have a son,” Jessica, 32, tells PEOPLE. “He got all these cute vintage cars and I got a lot of little leather jackets I can’t wait to try out!”

And it sounds like baby Maxi is excited too. “She was taking over some of her little brother’s gifts!” Jessica said at her recent baby shower.

The mom-to-be celebrated her son’s impending arrival with a Tom Sawyer-themed baby shower with fiancé Eric Johnson, her mom Tina and sister Ashlee Simpson.

The menu included treats for kids and Southern comfort food.

“I always love some fried chicken,” said Simpson, who has been working out three times a week with trainer Harley Pasternak. “This pregnancy I’m active. I’ve only gained half of what I gained in my first pregnancy.”

“I didn’t grow up with a brother and I think the unknown is really exciting,” she shared. “I can’t wait to have that connection with our little man.”

Filed under: Featured,Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: FameFlynet

A son….probably with a weird name I’m sure.

2. Sandra

Don’t you think these two people should be getting married? Just a thought! On their second child and no marriage. Is it her or him that is afraid to take the plunge or what? Time to get married you two!!

3. SMH

I don’t necessarily believe you have to be married to have a family. Not everyone follows traditions and it’s more and more common for people to be unwed. I know more people who have stronger relationships unmarried then those that have been married. If they’re happy that’s all that matters.

4. Mimi

Interested to find out what she will name a son with a daughter named Maxwell Drew.

5. BG

What does her husband (supposedly) do for a living?

6. Heather

Awe, sons are the BEST! I cant wait to see him – I’m sure he will be beautiful like his big sister.

7. 2002

Just when I was going to give her credit for not pimping out this pregnancy, like she did the first time. She goes and sells info about her baby shower and now this interview she did for no other reason but for money and attention.

Some people never learn I won’t be supried if she try’s to get another reality show.

8. input this URL:

( http://www.buy2me.us/ )

you can find many cheap and high stuff

===== http://www.buy2me.us/ =====