LeAnn Rimes & Brandi Glanville: Game On!

LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville arrive at Jake's Ball Game Separately

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian took 5-year-old Jake to his baseball game in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday (April 13). Brandi Glanville also showed up to support her son. LeAnn wore a shirt reading “Pow, Bam, Happiness” while Brandi opted for ripped jeans and a V-neck sweater.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star isn’t shy on expressing her feelings on LeAnn.

On April 9 she tweeted: “I can NOT believe Mason got 20 dollars from the tooth fairy last night!!! She must be rich (or maybe she didn’t have change :/)”

In a recent interview Rimes said that her stepsons Jake and Mason are accepting of her.

“They have been very accepting. It’s taken a while to feel like it’s not just Eddie and the two boys and then me. But I do feel that’s happening, and the love that I have for them is tremendous.”

The singer also shared that the boys call her mom sometimes stating, “Sometimes they’ll blurt out: “Mom!”, but I just go with whatever they call me. As long as it’s nice and respectful, I couldn’t care less.”

Filed under: Brandi Glanville,Eddie Cibrian,Jake Cibrian,LeAnn Rimes

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. May

Oh LeAnn… Trash is a word too small to define you.

2. Albus

And the worst thing is that the media and people still cares about all these attention seekers.

3. AvaElizabeth

Good that they write who’s wearing what, because they look almost like twins now.

4. Anabelle

Urgh, I do hate reading about these people. They always come across like two nine-year-olds fighting in the playground than adults raising two young boys.

5. Gladys

She is a whore!

6. sheyla

I must say…Those boys are soooo cute! They are absolutely adorable!!

7. Heather

Wow I can’t believe how much Brandi has changed her appearance. I thought she was beautiful before.

8. B

Brandi needs to grow up and get over it. Sh*t happens, life throws us unhappyily ever afters, and after its over and done with let go and move on. Harking on every little thing LeAnne does is gonna be harmful to her boys who probably have to hear about her dislike of Rhimes. They’re a step family now, let them accept the situation and happy.

That’s the way Brandi earns her living. That, and exposing other people’s secrets. She should be extremely grateful for LeAnn because if Eddie had ended their marriage over a cocktail waitress Brandi would be broke and unknown and would have to work a real job for the first time in her life.

9. Hadley

Wow. I think we can all agree that LeeAnn is commenting on this site given the quick and nasty vitriolic attack on Brandy. Pathetic. Truly pathetic. The children should be taken away from all three of these idiots.

You’re pathetic to assume LeAnn is the only person on Earth who doesn’t like Brandi Glannville.