Ben Affleck: Boston Proud With His Family

Ben & Jen Take The Family Shopping At The Brentwood Country Mart

Star couple Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner stepped out with their daughters Violet, 7, and Seraphina, 4, for some shopping at the Brentwood Country Mart on Saturday (April 20). And on Friday, Jen and Violet were seen leaving school in Santa Monica, Calif.

Ben had the Boston Marathon bombings on his mind and showed his support by wearing a Boston Red Sox baseball cap.

The Oscar-winner – who grew up in Boston and based two of his films, The Town and Gone Baby Gone, there – wrote on his Facebook page: ”Such a senseless and tragic day. My family and I send our love to our beloved and resilient Boston.”

Jen and Ben – who made their first public appearance as a couple at the opening game of the baseball World Series – are also parents to 1-year-old son Samuel.

Filed under: Ben Affleck,Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

1. Luísa

Jen seens pregnant again…maybe baby #4 is on the way?

2. Meliss

Does this man get better looking every month or what? I love that in the photos where he’s holding Sera, he’s still got a hand close to Violet. Good job, Dad!

3. Mary

I was thinking the same thing, she is wearing a ton of billowy type shirts, she seems pregnant. They are not the type to announce her pregnancies ever until it is extremely obvious. Who knows or maybe she is just wearing compfy clothes alot. But I have seen pics of her on other news sites like daily mail and most everyone is making this same comment. Who knows, I would love for them to have another since they have such a gorgeous family and seem like amazing parents!

4. Anime

Wtf is with all the thumbs downing? Ridic.

How normal this family seems. I like that… They are respectable which is hella hard to find these days. She does sorta “look” pregnant and Ben said right after Sam was born he wanted another one. Good for them, doing whatever they want.

5. grace2

Pregnant? How about an intelligent comment for a change? This woman is reed thin – and I wouldn’t doubt that she’s in much better shape than you. Honestly!!! Funny how certain celebs who ARE carrying a few extra pounds don’t get insulted as much as this lady.

Reese Witherspoon & husband arrested in DUI

Reese Witherspoon pulled her celebrity card out while her husband was getting arrested for DUI, telling the officer who ended up busted her, “You’re about to find out who I am.”

7. Elle

She is thin but wearing shirts like all the other times she was expecting, if she has another it will be ASAP because she is now 40. She works out all the time and drinks tons of Pressed Juicery, I say she just may be expecting and may like even numbers over odd.

8. Tracy

Could you PLEASE dress Violet in some decent clothes? I’ll mail you some Jennifer!!

9. Shawndrika Trawick

I just love this family and they way their raising their children to be accepting of other races. I’ve seen several photos of Seraphina carrying an ethnic doll in public! I love it. How many of us would do the same with our children?