Bronx Mowgli Wentz Debuts Short ‘Do

*EXCLUSIVE* Pete Wentz, Meagan and little Bronx grab some grub

They chopped off the curls!

Pete Wentz stepped out with his 4-year-old son Bronx Mowgli who debuted his short new ‘do in Los Angeles, Calif. on Thursday (April 18). This marks the first haircut for the adorable preschooler, who was known for his long, blonde curls.

Joined by girlfriend Meagan Camper and the family pooch, the group were seen lunching at an outdoor cafe.

The Fall Out Boy bassist recently shared some kind words about ex-wife Ashlee Simpson.

“I feel like we both realize that we’re parents and we’re in it for our kid (Bronx). That’s made it really easy,” he said. “I feel like, as a mom, she’s awesome. She’s an awesome mom and we get along really well when it comes to our kid now.”

What do you think of Bronx’s haircut? Do you miss the curls?

Filed under: Bronx Wentz,Pete Wentz

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Someone

OMGoodness, he looks adorable!!

2. Danielle

NO WAY!!! I had to look 4 times to see it was him. And wow, how much he looks like his dad.

3. Lizzie

Pete’s shirt…yikes

4. Anime

Wow he is such a cutie. I dunno why I’ve never noticed before. Is it just me or is the girlfriend always wearing the same thing?

5. coco

No, I don’t like this haircut at all.. Poor little guy, why leaving the weird bangs and not just giving him a regular 4 year old haircut?

• AJ

What is a “regular 4 year old haircut”? Seriously, I’m curious.

He looks cute!

• coco

Whatever doesn’t scream “I’m a punk/rock star and want to style my kid like myself even if it’s ridiculous”???? Maybe?
        I think it’s ridiculous when parents want their children to be their mini-me with things that just look ridiculous on children.
        I think that a great example of the opposite in Pink: she and hr husband have their own style, rocker/biker/tatooed style, but their daughter is just like a normal little girl, they don’t dress her in leather pants or shave her hair…

6. Jessica

Awe I love it! He looks so much older!

7. Iman

Adorbs, I’m not against long hair on boys but he looks way cuter with a shorter do

8. Samantha

Well, I was wondering when they were going to get his hair cut. He is a cutie, but he was really looking like a little girl there for a few years! LOL!

9. SMH

It’s amazing how much a haircut can change someone’s looks. He doesn’t even look like the same kid. But he looks older now!

10. Zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

He does have a face….just kidding. He doesn’t even look like the same kid but they did have to trim that hair. It was all in his face….

11. Emily

Wowzer he looks so different- in a good way! He’s adorable, he looks more like a big-boy and much more like his Dad! He’s cute regardless but I like his new-do :) He looks so happy!

Reese Witherspoon & husband arrested in DUI

Reese Witherspoon pulled her celebrity card out while her husband was getting arrested for DUI, telling the officer who ended up busted her, “You’re about to find out who I am.”

13. Tracy

He looks soooooooooooooooo much better!! Like a young handsome man.

14. Doreen

Finally he looks “better”…

15. courtneyb

He’s adorable and has a nice haircut, but I still miss the curls!

16. sheida

wow. its astonishing how much he looks like his dad