Rebecca Gayheart & Eric Dane’s Bubbly Beatrice

Rebecca Gayheart and Billie have a Mother-Daughter Connection in WeHo

Rebecca Gayheart and Billie were seen heading to Planet Nails in West Hollywood, Calif. on Saturday (April 20). The 3-year-old was all smiles while mom was carrying her. Absent was 15-month-old Georgia.

Later that night Gayheart went to the 2013 GLAAD Media Awards with husband Eric Dane.

Billie has had a busy week with her parents. On Wednesday (April 17) she ran errands with mom, on April 15 she was spotted with dad getting lemonade and last Sunday (April 14) the preschooler attended Rachel Zoe’s birthday party for Skyler in Beverly Hills.

Gayheart once told People that Billie loves the spotlight.

“She knows how to steal the spotlight. (Billie) is a spitfire. We call her my spirited, challenging child because she’s just full of fire. Everyone thinks she’s four. You know, having full-on conversations and taking over her preschool. Georgia, on the other hand, is the serene one and Rebecca calls her ‘my little Buddha baby.’ She’s sweet and happy all the time. She truly is just the sweetest baby on the planet. She’s a gift.”

Filed under: Billie Beatrice Dane,Eric Dane,Rebecca Gayheart

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

1. Em

She’s so tall for a 3 year old. Such a cutie

Her name isn’t Beatrice. It’s Billie. Beatrice is her middle name.

And this one looks and dresses like a boy….usually it’s the other way around.

4. Wc

So not cute…why is her hair so short…Uuuugh!

5. arabella

I think its really weird how billy is three she barley has hair.

• Meghan

I looked like a boy until I was four, then my hair started to grown in. Not every little girl has long locks, it can take some time. She’ll probably have long blonde hair in the next year or two.

• anonymous

My little sister was the same way. She had practically no hair until she was about 3. What she did have was very thin, downy blonde. By the time she was 6 she had a thick, full mane.

Reese Witherspoon & husband arrested in DUI

Reese Witherspoon pulled her celebrity card out while her husband was getting arrested for DUI, telling the officer who ended up busted her, “You’re about to find out who I am.”

7. Moo

Is that a baby bump?!

It’s not about the hair, it’s the clothes, sneakers, hat that make her look like a boy. Who dresses little girls like that? SMH

9. elizabeth

Perfect example of how 2 gorgeous parents can have a very homely child. Poor Billie!

• Babou

Have you looked at her !!!
      That little girl has very delicate features and is long and lean… She will be a stunning teenager and adult !

As for the hair, my sister had the same (blond, fine and curly) and we could not give her pigtails (even the smallest ones) until she was 6 : not enough hair for it !

As for the outfit, I see nothing wrong here. It just seems nice, comfortable, decent…

10. Doreen

OMG! Should girls just wear pink? I was a tomboy too, and now I am a girly! And my daughter (8 months old) wears pink and also blue…what big of a deal!

• anonymous

I agree. I cannot stand the stereotype that girls must wear pink and frills and boys must wear blue. I curse the person who started that trend way back when!

11. courtneyb

She’s a cutie and she’s going to be a beautiful girl.

Maybe she’s not a tomboy…maybe her mother is just an idiot. This is not about just wearing pink. Look at the clothes she has on NOT the colors. Who puts boys sneakers without laces and a fedora on a girl? MORONS.

13. Heather

Why is everyone on alert because of one outfit? If you look at the next group of photos she is wearing a pink bow and pink shoes. Then on the last set she is wearing a dress, tights, and shoes with a flower on them. What the heck? Doesn’t anyone ever have a grunge day where you wear something easy instead of making sure you have the right amount of pink and ruffles?

14. zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

Maybe ladies wear Fedoras not a baby girl LOL. Have you ever seen a little boy wearing a bonnet?
    Heather – yes we, as adults, have grunge days but 3 year olds usually rely on their parents to dress them.

• Heather

So babies and toddlers aren’t allowed to have relaxed clothes days? Imagine if you had to wear dresses and totally put together outfits every single day just to sit around and play in. I mean, she’s not Kim Kardashian for goodness sake!

15. Jessa

I’m wondering if she’s pregnant again?

16. DanSy

I don’t get you people. She’s so cute! She’s one of my fave kids! And what are you expecting her to wear?? She’s a child! Get a grip!