Victoria Beckham & Her Paris Pals

Victoria Beckham Visits The Lourve Museum With Her Family

Mommy’s helpers!

Posh mama Victoria Beckham was photographed with her four children – sons Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 10, and Cruz, 8, and 21-month-old daughter Harper – in Paris, France on Sunday (April 21). While the Beckham boys doted all over their baby sister, the group visited the Louvre Museum.

The day before, the fashion designer and her kids hit the Palais de Tokyo and a baby boutique. Once again, Harper’s brothers were sure to take good care of their sweet sister on the family outing.

And on Friday, we saw the boys practicing their soccer skills with papa David Beckham.

By all accounts, it seems Posh and Becks are raising fantastic kids.

“Me and Victoria were brought up with strong discipline by our parents and to have respect for people and our boys have definitely got that,” David recently said. “They’ve been saying their please and thank-yous since they were two or three years old. They’re very polite boys.”

Filed under: Brooklyn Beckham,Cruz Beckham,Harper Beckham,Romeo Beckham,Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

1. Jenn

I just adore that family. The boys seem so close with their parents and their little sister.

2. zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

I love this family and love it when Brooklyn carries his baby sister!

3. SMH

Such a beautiful family. The brothers are so cute with their baby sis. I love the pic of Cruz trying to help carry the stroller down the steps and Harper has her hands over her head like, “please don’t drop me!” lol

4. Mia

Harper is lucky to have these three boys as brothers :)

5. L

This whole family is just so adorable. Victoria and David have clearly done such a brilliant job with them all, they are so sweet, loving and helpful. Every time shots of them come up I am ‘aww-ing’ all over the place!

6. elizabeth

I really think they are such a lovely family.

7. alisa

They are all very well raised kids. I remember when Heidi Klum once stated that the boys are extremely polite and they know how to behave. Congrats to their parents, they’ve done a great job!

8. SiervaMaria

Agree with all. Love this clan. That picture with Cruz and the man carrying the stroller down the stairs and Harper looking like “please please please don’t drop me PUHLEEEZZZZEEEE!!!!” is cracking me up.