Kim Kardashian’s Bump In Black

The Kardashian's Out Shopping In New York

Mom-to-be Kim Kardashian was seen in two different black dresses in New York City. Changing her look with heels, Kim donned white stilettos on Monday (April 22), and the following day she was seen with beau Kanye West in simple pumps.

“Now I think I’m past all the awkward phases and stages, and once you feel the baby kick, it’s a whole new experience,” Kim, 32, recently told Huffington Post of her pregnancy.

She added: “I finally really embrace it. I love it now, but it took a minute. It was a lot … of body changes and stuff.”

As for the “inevitable” delivery, she is feeling ready. “At the beginning, that was what I feared the most, and now, I mean, it’s inevitable,” the reality star said. “It’s gonna happen — I’m really not worried or nervous.”

The Temptation star say they are remaining mum on the baby’s gender.

“We buy all white,” she laughed. “Or we’ll go and buy both [girl and boy clothing], and then no one will know!”

Filed under: Expecting,Featured,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. anonymous

She looks much nicer here and has looked much nicer in the last few outfits she has been seen in lately, then along comes Kanye and the unattractive dresses return.

2. art

Ugh, there’s a difference between a flattering, form fitting outfit that shows off pregnancy curves and looking like you squeezed yourself into a sausage casing. While I agree this is a step up from the bizarre dresses and ensembles she’s been donning lately, this outfit is absurdly tight, her boobs look mashed together and about to pour out if she moves the wrong way. This just seems like it would be incredibly uncomfortable, especially at 6mo pregnant in 6in heels. Though I admit her shoes are cute in a unique, unconventional way.
    She’s just gonna do her thing no matter how painful or impractical it is for her body.

Ugh, get this pig out of my town!

4. anonymous

She must not be able to see her feet anymore. She chose some shoes that totally don’t match her outfit!

5. Lolo

Buying baby white clothes? Good luck with that.

6. lisa

Kim looks beautiful, her bump is cute!

7. courtney

now it’s being Claimed Kim’s due date is the first week of June which makes her about 8 months pregnant not 6

8. Anon

She looks better but wrong fit. I feel bad for her that she cant figure out her pregnancy look its gotta be hard for someone known for her looks. Granted I probably look terrible pregnant but Im not a multimillionaire with access to the worlds best clothing.

9. em

I loved seeing her in jeans and flats the other day. Much more fitting especially for a pregnancy in its third trimester. Not only are flats more comfortable but much safer too!

10. Jessiem

Please Kim, I beg you….put those puppies back in your shirt, I don’t want to see you boobs anymore.