Jennifer Garner & Samuel: Cute & Cuter

Jennifer Garner Out And About With Samuel

Look at those lips!

Butter star Jennifer Garner was seen carrying her sweet son Samuel, 1, while out and about in Brentwood, Calif. on Friday (April 26). While Jen looked beautiful as always, baby Sam stole the show in his cute outfit while sporting that precious pout.

The day before, the mom-of-three was spotted with her daughters Violet, 7, and Seraphina, 4, in Santa Monica, Calif. After doing a little retail therapy at Limonaia and Janie & Jack, Jen and Sera later picked up Violet after school.

Jennifer is set to light up the big screen again later this year in The Dallas Buyer’s Club, costarring Matthew McConaughey.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Samuel Affleck,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

1. Em

He’s so cute!

2. Mary

Beautiful kids, but I still wonder about Jen, maybe she is just dressing down and flowy for comfort.

3. Elektra

I really admire her and her persistence in spending quality times with her kids even with the annoying paps following her constantly (doing whatever). I certainly would have lost it long ago.

4. arabella

Yeah you can says the same thing about any other celebrities parent.I just don’t understand why so many people held Jennifer on a high pedestal.

5. arabella

6. lulu

?!? I’m really confused because I usually don’t like when people are telling things like “omg she’s pregnant!!!” and all that sort of comments but I have to admit that she does look different than usually in the pics taken those past days…At first on the other pictures with Ben I thought that it was a visual effect with her clothes, the wind, or anything else but with that pics I’m confused!
    I may be wrong and I don’t care if she is really pregnant (congratulations!) or not, but she looks beaming, happy… but not only… because I can also notice that there is a little change in her morphologic appearance and I hate to say that because she’s a really skinny and athletic women and It would be unfair to say that she gained a litlle weight but she looks different… maybe her breast or the tummy, I don’t now…
    What do you think?

• Lizzie

Ya it does look like she’s possibly pregnant. The last few sets of pictures looked that way too.

• coco

I was gonna say the same, she really keeps looking pregnant recently.
      It still could just be that she’s a 40 year old mum of three, so it is absolutely normal if she has a little tummy, and I also know that after Sam’s birth she said she was done, but yo never know…
      She also said Ben wanted one more!

7. Zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

She does look pregnant especially in the first 2 pictures.

8. Tracy

What the eff is she wearing? I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s knocked up again the way she keeps poppin them out!

9. SMH

I don’t think she is pregnant I think she is a mom of 3 and has a tummy! And I know for sure as a women during that time of the month I’m a little bit fuller in a few areas as well lol. So maybe that’s also a scenario :)

10. Anabelle

I think Samuel looks alot like Hilary Duff’s little boy! x

11. anon

I think she is pregnant too. Even though she said that she couldn’t handle anymore and was done. Ben said he wanted more…so she probably decided she better give in.

12. Lizzie

I would think it was just a bit of a stomach if she hadn’t looked very thin in tight clothes since Samuel’s birth.

I have to say I didn’t think she was pregnant when she announced she was for the third time, so you never know? I think its the shirt and the fact that she has had three kids one of which just turned a year so either way she looks great.