Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Lady In Red

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West get some shopping done in Paris **USA ONLY**

Expectant parents Kim Kardashian and Kanye West stepped out in Paris, France on Tuesday (April 30). The mom-to-be looked radiant in a red maxi dress and flat sandals, alongside her rapper beau in all black.

After enjoying a vacation in Greece with her famous family, the reality star, 32, was whisked away to the the City of Lights for a romantic getaway.

On Monday, the 35-year-old rapper picked up his girlfriend – who is expecting their first child in July – from Greece via private plane.

A source tells Us Weekly that Kanye “had a quick meal in Greece with her family,” before leaving with Kim to France.

That same day, Kim tweeted, “Best day ever.” Later adding, “Greece was so amaze.”

In lieu of baby gifts, the couple are asking friends and family to make a donation to Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago, where Kanye grew up.

“Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago would like to extend its sincerest gratitude to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West for their thoughtfulness and support of the hospital,” a rep for the hospital said in a statement to TMZ. “Funds donated on behalf of Kardashian and West will be directed to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Fund, which will help care for the most critically ill babies and their families.”

Filed under: Expecting,Kanye West,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

1. missme?

hahahahahaaha! she is like the red orca!

2. Lauri

Kim looks beautiful, this dress is very flattering. It’s sad when people especially women try to bring down other pregnant women.

3. Me

Doesn’t she own a mirror? She looks so ridiculous!!! Pregnant women look beautiful, but she always manage to look like a humongous stuffed sausage! She can’t be comfortable!

4. anonymous

She looks fine. Being cruel about a pregnant woman makes these losers posting such comments look small and mean spirited.

5. Bonnie

I’m not a huge Kardashian fan, but I think that Kim looks wonderful here. I actually do feel bad for her with all the fat comments she’s getting. Hello people! There’s a perfect little baby in there!
    And having a 9 week old myself, I remember very clearly just how vulnerable you feel when you’re pregnant. It’s hard when your body isn’t your own, and you feel like a whale in everything you own, no matter how flattering it may or may not be.
    So while I may feel like most of the time she’s a pretty vapid, self-centered person…I’m gonna give her a break right now. She’s growing a human for goodness sakes, and that’s a beautiful thing. :)

6. suz

most negative comments aren’t about her body or weight gain, they’re about her ridiculous choices in clothing. THAT is something she can control. she would look like any other pregnant woman if she dressed in more flattering clothing.

7. abiola

She looks fabulous in the dress. I love u kim

8. AnnaBanana

With all those curves, I can imagine finding good clothes would be hard to find.. even for a celebrity.

9. Doreen

I love the way you are!!! Such an inspiration!

10. Hope

I think Kim looks beautiful here! Like Bonnie said, she’s PREGNANT and she doesn’t need all these harsh comments about the way she looks. Having a little baby is much more important than what you look like. Although, I do think that Kim has definitely had some work done on her butt. In past pictures from years ago she looks more proportional. She is definitely not a large women by any means. She’s 5’2″ and stays in reasonably good shape, she can’t really help her curves (besides her butt).

11. I think Kim looks beautiful, people are so quick to jump on the negative wagon I think it’s just jelousy and envy. Every pregnancy is different I know I have had three..Kim disreguard the wanabees you look fab and your baby is going to be so beautiful. You keep your head up high and after your child is born all the haters will want to know how you did it and look great, you are just a women like any other just in the public eye and I hope kanye sees your beauty with his child growing inside your belly.. Good luck and all my prayers are with you!!!