Holly Madison Debuts Post-Baby Body

david jakle#5958

Just six weeks after welcoming her daughter Rainbow, former Playboy model Holly Madison is back in a bikini and showcasing her 30-pound weight loss.

“I was surprised by how much weight I gained,” the Girls Next Door alum, 33, tells Life & Style. “I was a little worried about wearing a bikini, but I feel surprisingly good!”

With intense cardio and a strict diet, Holly has quickly dropped the postpartum pounds.

“My ideal weight is 110 pounds,” says the new mom who gained 40 pounds during her pregnancy.

“Who cares if I still need to lose 10 pounds? I’ve been really healthy and done the best I could,” says Holly, who went from 152 pounds to 122. “I’m really proud of how I look right now!”

Holly and fiancé Pasquale Rotella, 38, welcomed baby Rainbow on March 5.

“Having a child changes your perspective,” she gushes to the mag. “You want to do things that will make them proud of you.”

Filed under: Featured,Holly Madison

Photo credit: Life & Style

1. Holly

Honestly, I don’t know why she was in such a rush to get pics taken. She should have waited a few more months (and many workouts later). Either way, I think she’s a genuine person and will be a good mom.

2. Mom

While I dont necessarily care what she looks like in her bikini, at least you can tell she had a baby!! Some of these celebrities get back in string bikinis within a month like nothing ever happened! She looks really great :)

• Leah

Agree. She looks great and has the just had a baby body. Think she should have waited. Not because she doesn’t look good but just give your body time to do its thing. Don’t know why they all have to rush

3. Holly

And why must you “look like you’ve had a baby” to get more kudos, sympathy, etc. So when my Dr said 5 min after my son was out and she was stitching me up that I was ready for a bikini, that I should have felt guilty? Some of us are naturally going to look exactly the same as before. Don’t be hating. We have just as much to be proud of.

• K

Ok, well by you saying she needed to wait a few more months and many workouts later to get in a bikini, you are hating on her body.

• Mom

Where was I ‘hating’? Was it the “She looks really great!”? Did you even read what I wrote before you went off on a tangent about you and how you looked after you gave birth? She looks great and I am glad she isnt presenting some ripped 6 pack ab perfection like 99% of celebrity women do. To be honest, I dont know why they all seem to pose in bikinis but it is refreshing to see just one that is somewhat relatable!!!

4. @

The woman is a famewhore.

• amanda

Shes’s gotta make that money somehow. Not living off of Hugh anymore. How much did she get for these pictures and interview?

• @ Amanda

Life & Style is a low rent magazine anyone who ever sleep with a rich person can get a picture and interview in this magazine.

5. Jessica

I wish Hollywood would stop emphasizing on “fabulous bodies right after baby” or even just in general. Beautiful is skinny, average, curvy, thick :) I just want to be able to teach my children to love themselves for them and as long as they are healthy and have a healthy lifestyle they shouldn’t worry about trying to be as skinny as the people they see in magazine and tv.

6. Laughing

girl has BIG untoned legs. Should have waited another 6 weeks. Also first picture- waist is badly photoshopped.

7. Ari

she looks great at 6 weeks and has the typical ” just had baby body” i had the same, she’s not too toned and still got a little bit of a pudge” which shows us that not all women do get a six pack right away. Realistic i say! and congrats she has every right to gloat about being a mum or even her body, i was really excited when i fit into my jeans too at 3 weeks ( but i did have jelly belly) so after being pregnant and dealing with feeling like a whale im sure all of ya’ had something to scream happy about after u gave birth i know i wanted to scream yesss!! i fit in my skinnys and i feel like a million dollars!! 6 weeks post is a great time

8. K M

That is NOT 122. I’m sorry. We are the same height, I weigh 120 and wear size 0-2 and 25 jeans. She looks more like I did when I was 135.

9. This photo is very sexy, i like this photo. i think it is nothing for all people that see this photo.

10. Wasted with that boob but not that hip and leg. But Actually not bad need more way to go

11. Wow !!! I love her boobs <3 omg she's hot