Alanis Morissette & Her Beach Boy

Semi-Exclusive... Pasty Alanis Morissette & Son Ever Enjoy The Beach In Hawaii

Seven-time Grammy Award-winner Alanis Morissette was photographed with her 2-year-old son Ever in Hawaii on Saturday (May 4). Sporting a bikini that read “Self Love,” the You Oughta Know singer enjoyed the sand and surf with her sweet toddler.

It seems Alanis and family are celebrating her hubby, rapper Mario “MC Souleye” Treadway’s birthday.

“Happy birthday to my angel husband,” Alanis tweeted Friday. “xooxoxox @Souleye I love you honey.”

We last spotted the family-of-three in September, 2012.

Filed under: Alanis Morisette,Ever Imre Treadway,Featured

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. musiclover

It is nice to see a celebrity mom with a normal body…she looks happy and healthy! She looks like me and most other mom’s I see at the beach :-)

2. Gretchen

I love that her bottoms say ‘self love,’ not something you see most people feeling in a bikini!

3. juile frye

I love her and she looks awesome!

4. coco

Honestly I don’t like to define that “normal body”, because normal women can look good too, it’s not like celebrities are perfect and normal women are fat: us normal women can look good too.
    And while I don’t like celebrities who are obsessed with their bodies and who jump on a crazy diet/workout/corset regime just after having a baby, and they’re all proud to have lost the baby weight in 6 weeks, I also think that there’s nothing bad in wanting to slowly get fit and to look good and to be healthy, even after having a baby.
    Alanis doesn’t look like she’s taking a good care of herself, just saying. If she’s happy, then I’m happy for her, but honestly taking care of yourself is an important thing to do for yourself, for your baby, and, last but not least, for your partner.

I really hope for her that her marriage is strong and their love is deep, and everything else. But, SADLY, if she doesn’t even try to get better, in no more than 4-5 years her 5 years younger husband will dump her for a 25 year old super hot girl. I’m not saying it’s right, just that it happens often.

• AJ

Coco, you sure don’t give men much credit, do you?

• Melonie

There’s always a negative, glass-half-full cynic in every crowd. It doesn’t make her opinion any more valid or accurate any anyone else’s.

• coco

Men in the business no, I’ll admit.
        “Normal” (always keeping in mind that normal doesn’t mean anything) men a lot more. I’m all for true love, guys, but we can’t pretend that this is what happens: a lot of men dump their women and get together with very younger and hotter girls (Alec Baldwin anyone? Kelsey Grammer?). So, just saying, taking care of yourself, slowly, is not a bad thing.
        And for many reasons, not just for the husband.

• Zelda

Totally agree with you. This body should not be defined as “normal” and she should get back in shape. I know I’m still trying after 2 years to be “as before” and I know that I don’t feel good when I see myself in the mirror. It’s not an obsessive kind of thing, not a priority, but important nonetheless.

• musiclover

I wasn’t defining “normal” as celebrity and non-celebrity. I was basing “normal” as the way most of my friends look and women I see on the beach. I never said “I applaud her for looking normal” … I said “it’s nice to see a celebrity mom with a normal body, as in I can relate to her.” I think it’s great that woman like Giselle and Miranda Kerr, look so amazing so soon after giving birth, but they are the exception…not because they are famous, but because most woman don’t look like that. That’s all I was trying to say.

• @ Amanda

Just because you can relate to her dosen’t make it “normal”. I don’t look like her so i cant relate dose that make me not “normal”.

All in all, I think you used the wrong word.

• musiclover

I meant my original comment as something nice. She looks like happy and healthy, and I can relate to her because she looks like most moms I know. Why are you trying to turn into something else?

• Robin

Who are you to say she isn’t healthy or in good shape? She looks just fine to me. Women come in all shapes and sizes. Being critical of each others bodies is a cruel sport. Be kind and you will find kindness in return.

5. Mary

She looks great and she is happy! Her son is adorable!

6. whisful

I am 25 years, and this is what I call a role model for me. I’ve been a fan of hers for many years and I am proud of.

I think she has a great body, but that bikini is not flattering on her. Very few people could pull off that tiny suit.

8. SMH

I think if you feel confident in a bikini great but come on why not choose one that actually fits your figure. It does nothing for her!

9. Kristine

The suit looks horrible on her. Stop trying to be politically correct.

10. DJ

The suit may be one size too small, but what is important and most evident, is that she is confident, happy & enjoying her family time!! If the media didn’t plaster these kind of photos all over the internet, and this was just some random woman on the beach, then I highly doubt that we’d even think twice about her figure or her suit. The devil hides in the details of the media circuit and it’s become the social norm to criticize anyone who isn’t a cookie cutter Hollywood look alike. I think Alanis looks great btw!!

11. Micaela

Work it girl! She looks like a normal everyday momma!

12. coco

The point is: fat shame is wrong and mean, but also glorifying fat is wrong and hypocrite and stupid. There’s nothing wrong in being fit.