Report: Beyoncé Is Expecting Baby No. 2

"PUNK: Chaos To Couture" Costume Institute Gala

A sibling for Blue Ivy?

According to the New York Post, R&B royalty Beyoncé and Jay-Z are expecting a sibling for their 15-month-old daughter.

Beyoncé, 31, has made no secret about wanting to give her first-born a sibling, and several sources say she is pregnant with baby No. 2.

We recently saw the Bootylicious singer in a black and gold strapless Givenchy gown – with ciched belt – at the punk-themed Met Gala in New York City.

“I would like more children,” Beyoncé recently said. “I think my daughter needs some company … at some point, when it’s supposed to happen.”

The singer’s reps did not respond to requests for comment.

Filed under: Beyonce,Featured

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. anonymous

I hope this one doesn’t look like Jay too.

2. Ginger

Royalty?

I wonder if they’ll use the same surrogate this time.

4. zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

LMAO

5. anon

Yaaayyyy!!!

6. Courtney

don’t believe anything written in Page Six or the New York Post for that matter it’s a glorified tabloid. it’s none of our business if Beyoncé is expecting again

7. Sarah

Sad to say, but I feel like they only want to keep having kids so they stay “in the news”

• Veep

So you are apt to believe the worse about these people you don’t even know?

• LaKesha

These two could walk to Wal-Mart and be in the news, doubt they would have to have a baby to stay relevant. What musical couple has ever gained the success that they have…performances at the inauguration and Super Bowl in the same year.

8. anonymous

congrats if they are expecting!

9. laura

Honestly I think this news is fake: she has a world tour planned and it obviously wouldn’t be the best being pregnant while touring, I bet they’re being extra careful about that.
    She’s still very young and has all the time to have another children after the tour or next year, so I think that’s what she’ll do.