Alessandra Ambrosio & Anja: Brentwood Beauties

Alessandra Ambrosio and Anja are shopping pals

Alessandra Ambrosio and Anja went to the Brentwood Country Mart in Brentwood, Calif. on Thursday (May 16). Anja looked pretty in a pink dress with matching sandals.

On Tuesday (May 14) – the Victoria’s Secret model was also seen dropping the 4-year-old off to school before heading off to go plant shopping with Jamie Mazur.

As for her toddler son – Alessandra has shared photos of 1-year-old Noah on Instagram.

In one snapshot she writes: “Sunset BBQ with chef #NoahPhoenix #californiadreaming”

For Mother’s Day – the model posted a collage of her little ones and showed off the latest London Fog campaign.

“Hope everyone had a great #MothersDay @LondonFogBrand By @stewartshining”

Filed under: Alessandra Ambrosio,Anja Ambrosio Mazur,Instagram,Jamie Mazur,Noah Mazur

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI/Instagram

Wow this little girl must trip and fall a lot. Look at those battered and bruised legs.

• Jesse

I remember having the same amount of bruises or more. Kids easily get bruised and when you’re so young your eye coordination isn’t good, and you hit and bump into stuff a lot, When you’re a kid, you’re extremely physically active with bad hand eye coordination, and less fear and knowledge of injuries so you do the math. It’s completely normal!

• Isabel

Par for the course with kids.

2. natalia

I’ll said the same, come one! the kids play around but look at those battered and bruised legs!!!

Dose she have a baby also?

4. They aren’t married

5. Heather

My six year old son’s legs look just as bad!!

6. Rosy

Some of you are just being plain silly – kids like to rough-house and often bruise their legs up. I can remember mine being the same, and my three year old son has bruised legs constantly from being clumsy and from playing. It happens!

7. meh

She has paps following her EVERY day, even more then HUGE celebs! I once read on a photo agency site, the photo agency in the caption of one of her photos saying “alessandra’s team told us she was going to be here” LOL. that explains it all. I further believed it when I see her tweeting her links out to her “candid style”.

8. Sophia

MY legs look like that, and I’m 20! Bruises happen.