Jessica Simpson & Family: Lunch In LA

Jessica Simpson and the Family do Kings Fish House for Lunch

Expectant mama Jessica Simpson and fiancé Eric Johnson stepped out with their 1-year-old daughter Maxwell for lunch at Kings Fish House in Calabasas, Calif. on Sunday (May 19). Dressed in all black, Jessica tried to hide her burgeoning baby bump behind an oversized handbag.

“I’m so excited to have a son,” Jessica, 32, shared of their son on-the-way. “He got all these cute vintage cars and I got a lot of little leather jackets I can’t wait to try out!”

Jessica has also talked about staying fit during her second pregnancy.

“This time around I think because I was doing Weight Watchers and I felt super healthy, I’m not really craving as much and I know how hard it is [to take the weight off] so I’m trying to make healthier, wiser decisions,” the expectant mom said.

Filed under: Eric Johnson,Expecting,Jessica Simpson,Maxwell Johnson

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Tiffany

My Goodness that little girl is Gorgeous! Nice looking fam.

2. Heather

I’m sorry but her husband looks dirty – his hair, his clothes, and his feet.

3. sheyla

Maxwell is the epitome of Gorgeous!! She has the perfect little Pouty lips! Jessica is sooo Blessed she deserves all the happiness she can muster!! I love to see Maxwell with her kickass name!! LOL! She looks just llike the Gerber Baby!!

Maxwell is absolutely gorgeous. She looks like a living doll. It almost hurts to look at.

5. A

Jessica is bigger than ever. But who cares, I’m sure she will lose weight fast again. She looks happy, and that is the most important thing. And Maxell is beautiful!

I’d like someone to point how to me why everyone keeps saying she looks better this time. No, she does not. It is VERY clear that she hasn’t taken the Weight Watchers / Jenny Craig / (whatever diet she was doing) to heart and is still eating for 1,2,3.

6. SMH

When is she due? I thoughf it was befors Maxwell turned 1? Seems like she has been pregnant forever now!

7. Isabel

Maxwell is a gorgeous little girl. Not sure what’s going on with her dad, though.

8. Bdel

That little girl is sooo beautiful! I can’t wait to see a little boy version! As for daddy, I think it’s a matter of preference, I like a little scruff but it’s not for everyone.

so pretty! I want my little girl to look like her, which is a long shot considering i have brown eyes and brown hair!

10. KellsBells

Maxwell is a sweetheart.
    Jessica’s bags seem to get bigger each time I see her – honey.. nothing is going to shield that bump! :)

11. anonymous

She’s not trying to hide her baby bump. Where else is she going to hold her bag? Some of the writing on this site is ridiculous.

12. anonymous

The boyfriend would not look out of place picking up empty bottles under a train bridge with the rest of his homeless buddies. What a scruff. The baby is gorgeous though.

13. KitKat

I love the way he carries her – so she can see everything that is going on around her :D He seems like a great dad!

14. Gemi

What a pretty baby, but I thought “Why in the world is that homeless man carrying her?”