Phil&teds is a company striving to help parents adapt and survive and avoid being prisoners of the nursery, by making products that allow them to live a dynamic lifestyle with kids in tow. Phil&teds is famous for its invention of the inline stroller that grows with your family and adapts to take one or two children from newborn to 5 years.
The phil&teds classic offers full-featured inline functionality at an outstanding value. With the ability to convert from a single to a double stroller, the classic adapts to meet the needs of a growing family. The unique second seat clips easily to the front or rear to take one or two kids from lie-flat newborn to upright 5 year olds, in total there are 7 different configurations. phil&teds unique inline adaptability now goes further, with the second seat + infant carseat configuration.
Features of the phil&teds classic double stroller:
- The classic has an innovative one hand fast fold, which enables you to quickly fold the stroller in one smooth action, pop it in the car and get going.
- The classics new follow-the-sun hood design provides protection in any direction of travel. Theres huge coverage, complete with flick-out sun visor.
- Robust, secure brake engages both rear wheels. Can be applied with either foot. Removable 12 air filled tires provide a smooth ride both on & off road.
- phil&teds has a smooth street tire with an inverted tread design to provide excellent traction
- Price: $399 (includes the second seat)
The phil&teds classic and second seat stroller is available at Target.com.
We are giving away a phil&teds classic and second seat stroller to 1 lucky reader!
How to Enter:
This contest ends Thursday, June 6 at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to US residents only! Good luck!
Congratulations to the winner of our UV Skinz giveaway: Natalie!
Congratulations to the winner of our Brian James giveaway: Courtney!