Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Expecting A Girl

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West get some shopping done in Paris **USA ONLY**

Pink booties for baby Kimye!

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a daughter in July, the Temptation star, 32, confirmed Sunday on the season premiere of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

While in the doctor’s office, Kim was joined by momager Kris Jenner and sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Khloé Kardashian.

“Do you see a little peepee,” Kris asked the doctor.

“I don’t see any peepees,” he responded.

“It definitely would take after his father so you would see it,” Kim was sure to mention.

“I’m so excited we’re having a girl. Who doesn’t want a girl? I think they are the best,” she gushed. “I know that’s really what Kanye has always wanted — he wanted a little girl.”

And although they’ve known the baby’s gender for months, they’ve kept fans guessing.

“We buy all white,” she laughed. “Or we’ll go and buy both [girl and boy clothing], and then no one will know!”

Filed under: Featured,Kanye West,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Lauri

Congrats! can’t wait to see their beautiful baby girl.

2. Jessica

Didnt we already know this from her baby shower invites that we’re shown awhile back??

This is old news. Her family said she was having a girl probably 3 months ago.

“It definitely would take after his father so you would see it,”…

How classy. Spoken like true trash.

• laura

My God, I’m disgusted. Even worse than Jessica Simpson’s wieners..
      I wanna puke.
      Why would anyone make a joke like this in public?

• Joy

oh lighten up. she was joking! it’s not that big of a deal. i bet their daughter is going to be so cute!!

I’m not a prude by any means and have definitely made my share of vulgar jokes but to make a joke about your baby being as well hung as his dad is very low class.

5. May

Oh geez. It’s not like the world needs any more Kardashian girls.

Why do you bet their daughter is going to be so cute? Because she’s biracial? That means nothing.

7. Veep

Girls usually look like their fathers. Especially the first girl (e.g., Nahla, Heidi’s two daughters, Billy Joel’s dd with Christie, Bethenny Frankel’s dd, Marcia Cross’ twin dds, Obama’s oldest, Charlie Sheen’s dds, Courtney Cox’s dd, Adam Sandler’s oldest dd, Harper Beckham, Suri Cruise, Apple Martin, Willow Smith, etc). There are exceptions (obviously) – look at Ben’s daughter Violet or Reece’s daughter.

• Jen

“Girls usually look like their fathers, especially the first one”. Where did you come up with that oh so scientific theory?!

• Gretchen

I have actually noticed this in so many cases in my life! Even if it’s only in the baby stages. My biology teacher at University years ago taught us aboutthat as well as being part of the ‘evolutionary’ process for a father to notice his own young and not chase them off.

8. anonymous

Unfortunately if she’s just an average looking child, there will be nothing but cruel and unkind comments online. I feel sorry for that little girl who has no choice but to be fed to the feeding frenzy that awaits her.

9. SMH

I think Kim got knocked up on purpose and I just hope this baby isn’t used as more ratings for their stupid show. I just can’t picture her as this affectionate hands on mommy but who knows maybe she will surprise us. And I think a daughter (only one can hope) will humble Mr. West. I bet he wouldn’t want anyone bum rushing the stage and stealing her mic after she wins an award!!

• coco

I don’t think she got knocked up on purposed: she has been looking uncomfortable and awkward being pregnant for a very long time.
      In last night episode too! I mean,, it’s obvious that she had no intentions to fall pregnant in that moment. In a relationship that was still at the beginning, with a man who may be good to her but who certainly has a very different policy about privacy than her and her family (they should have had time to adjust that and understand if it was going to work)…
      And, last but not least, while married to another man.

10. winnie

yuck. not everyone wants a girl to dress up and parade around. some people want boys because they are insanely cool and loving and run around and wrestle like puppies…. but MOST people…. rational people that see a baby as a very young PERSON and not an ACCESSORY….. just want a child to grow and love and guide.

• anonymous

You are such an uninformed twit. If the baby was a boy, equally complimentary comments would be made. The only “yuck” on this site is you.

I bet grandma kris has now begun plotting the little one’s foray into the world of fame-whoredom. Her thought process is probably ‘Its never too early to start’.

• coco

They’ll probably make a new generation of kardashian sisters: penelope, kimye’s baby and the next one kourtney’s gonna make…
      Just look at how they ruined Kendall and Kylie’s childhoods…

12. cady

Great news! Now they can name her Summers Eve West.

(Because it’s pretty much a guarantee she’ll be a douche)

LaKesha said: Maybe it’s because both of her parents are attractive

He’s ugly and did you ever see her without that pound of makeup? She’s nothing to look at either.

14. Jen

If it was a boy, he would have ended up like his father and it’s a girl so she’ll likely wind up like her mother. Either way it sucks for America because these people- well, yuck is the word that comes to mind. Not to mention it’s awful for that poor little girl!

15. Sophia

Real classy with the Kanye penis reference! At least baby will have plenty of other positive, intelligent female role models in her life. Oh wait….