Kate Winslet Expecting Third Child

Kate Winslet & Ned Rocknroll Marry In New York ***FILE PHOTOS***

Congratulations to Kate Winslet and Ned Rocknroll.

The Titanic actress, 37, and her new husband, 34, are expecting their first child together, PEOPLE reports. “Kate and Ned are delighted” her rep says.

“I’m hoping to have more kids,” the twice divorced actress said in 2006. “I don’t know whether one or two. Oh, God, I would love to have more.”

The Oscar-, Golden Globe- and Emmy-winning actress and her husband — who is the nephew of Richard Branson — were wed in December 2012 after they began dating in the fall of 2011.

Kate and her first husband, film director Jim Threapleton, are parents to 12-year-old daughter Mia. She is also mom to 9-year-old son Joe with her second ex-husband, director Sam Mendes.

Filed under: Expecting,Featured,Kate Winslet

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Shirelle

Congrats!! She is my favorite actress so HAPPY for her!

2. pop-pop

i love kate too…but three kids to three dads

• Jessica

So what? It’s not like shes sleeping around and getting knocked up with different guys. She’s had long term relationships with each of them. They just didnt work out in the end.

3. Hopper

If Dec.2012 is long term then your right!

4. Jj

Three kids, three dads. Classy.

5. elizabeth

3 kids by 3 different dads. I wouldn’t call that great.

6. May

Is that his actual last name?

7. sheida

at least she gets married before getting knocked up

8. Everyone saw this coming. She gets knocked up by every man she marries very quickly, too.She is a fantastic actress but is it a good thing to have three kids by three different fathers even if she marries them

9. Sophia

I don’t think you can fault a couple for giving it their best shot but not working out in the end. Better for her children to have two happy separated parents than be a miserable couple, I think. Anyway, huge congratulations to Kate and Ned, and Mia and Joe. Lovely news :) x

10. anon

I bet the people sticking up for slut Kate are sluts themselves. 3 kids with 3 different dads is SLUTVILLE. With all her money and apparent intelligence she should be knocking on Dr Phil’s door to find out why she is the common denominator of 2 failed marriages, and in time a third.

• Tracy

I’d rather be a slut than a self absorbed judgemental B*tch….

• Steph

@anon, I’m surprised they let uneducated trolls like you use a computer. Grow up. She is a married, 37 year old woman who has the money to be able to support another child. If you want to point fingers at people, maybe judge those who choose to bring children into this world that they cannot support and who, in turn, fall by the wayside? Or, maybe, just maybe, don’t be a massive keyboard warrior and shut up??

A “slut” is a promiscuous person. You only know that this woman has had sex with three men. I wouldn’t call that promiscuous.

11. E.

Well congrats, but the baby’s last name will be Rocknroll?

12. ally

I don’t using the word slut is particularly necessary, she has been married to each of her children’s fathers. Saying that though, I hope she has a good system worked out, three children by three different fathers would be fairly hard to juggle especially when you are travelling as all of these showbiz people do. We might not completely agree with the way her life has played out, but we don’t get to judge…we can only life our lives differently.
    I think it’s wonderful that she is pregnant again, she clearly wants another baby, so it will have a loving home no matter what happens in the future.

The only thing I worry about is the poor child’s surname… Rocknroll on a class roll is qoing to get some undesirable remarks!

13. Hopper

Anonymous is really Kate Winslet trying to Defend herself.

14. lola

Oh my! What’s wrong with having a baby with the man you love? The truth is, you can never know, if you’ll stay with your partner forever. If you are in love with somebody and want to have a baby together, then go for it….