Tia & Tamera Mowry: Smiles With Their Sons

Stars attend the "A Time For Heroes" Event in Century City **USA, Australia, New Zealand ONLY**

Tia & Tamera stars Tia Mowry-Hardrict and Tamera Mowry-Housley stuck a pose with their sons at the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation’s 24th Annual A Time For Heroes event in Los Angeles, Calif. on Sunday (June 2).

Tia looked chic in shorts while holding her nearly 2-year-old son Cree, while Tamera was stylish in stripes toting her 6-month-old son Aden.

Tia talked to Celebrity Baby Scoop when her twin sister was pregnant — and gave her best mommy advice.

“I would have to say that my best advice I’ve given her – and she’s actually said this herself – is to follow your instincts,” Tia shared. “As women, we get so overwhelmed with so much information and there’s so much out there with classes, how to swaddle a baby, how to feed a baby, how to burp a baby, the list goes on and on. But at the end of the day, I believe we are chosen to do this as women. We were created for this reason and it’s in us.”

Filed under: Aden Housley,Cree Hardrict,Tamera Mowry-Housley,Tia Mowry

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. Beautiful picture. Tia that blonde hair fits u perfectly..and Tamera I love the dress u wearing. The b0ys are growing so fast..and so cute! I’m a huge fan and just know that u guys are such a inspiration for me. I think u both should get an award for being the best Mom,Sister and Wife. Meeting u guys would really be a dream come true. Lots of love. Please reply..

2. zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

Aden is beautiful!

3. Tiffany

Funny to see identical twins have two boys who look so much like their fathers. Aden is an Adam mini me. Beautiful kids, awesome moms!

4. Izzy

Tia’s legs look great.

5. Someone

I wonder how long those white pants and shoes lasted…everytime I dress one of my boys in anything white, it’s stained with something within 10 minutes lol

6. Sphinx

Awww, Adorable Aden and Cutie pie Cree…
    Tia and Tamera look great.

7. ANON

Wow Aden is beautiful! His eyes are so pretty! This who entire family is so sweet and interesting to see how they look as they get older. Loved the girls since the 90s :)

8. Sweetpea

Cree has a big ass head! Ew! Aden is a cutie though.

9. melissa

Gorgeous boys! Cree looks tall!

10. Sophia

Aw, both the boys are so sweet, but Aden’s little pouty face kills me!

11. tee

Tia’s always been prettier than Tamera… both boys are quite cute.

• christina

That’s your opinion tee I’ve always found tamera to be only slightly prettier because she doesn’t wear as much makeup as tia but both are still gorgeous and their son’s are to die for.

12. Sweetpea

Aden is gorgeous! Cree is hideous.

13. Karen walker

Sweet pea YOU are HIDEOUS! I do hope you are NOT a mother and never will be. To compare two beautiful children to each other is disturbing. BOTH kids are GORGEOUS. It’s appalling that we live in such a world where people feel free to bully on innocent children and focus on looks.

14. mother of 4

Hey loves ! I’m a cancer too but not a twin I love guys and you both have handsome son and you girls are beautiful too keep up the good work love you both mmm..ma that’s my kiss to you both. Lol stand for live out loud;)

15. funmi omisope

You two are my social role models,I love your two families so passionately.

16. I cant believe how these two girls have Grown into such beautiful wemen and such great mothers two there sons I have watched there program from day 1 and the past two lots of shows they have done cree and aden are such lucky children like them.

17. alexis m

Wow!!! you look gorgeous you two and your sons are cute, what a wonderful relationship you always had since childhood so sweet, tamera thank u, you once came to south africa, next time come along with tia and your sons. God bless you

18. lotoya

U girls are so amazing!!! Love always

19. lotoya W

Hey u girls are so amazing, and u look so beautiful up to ur sons are just so amazing

20. Kevin

Wow, Tia is way taller than Tamera. Like a 3-4 inch difference!

21. Tia and Tamera, your boys are soooo cute, BOTH children.. I love Cree’s natural hair.. I love Aden with his chubby little face.. I also wanted to comment about your husbands, they are both low key individuals, they are not trying to steal the limelight from you, unlike some of the reality tv shows that are on today.. the man is constantly showing off for camera or gossiping about other women.. I love your show, I remember hearing that your show was cancelled.. I hope its not true.. your show is a breath of fresh air.. unlike the other GHETTO reality shows on.. where there is constant cursing, name calling and brawling.. good luck to both of you very pretty and talented young women..