Kourtney Kardashian: Keeping Up With Meals

Kourtney Kardashian and Penelope have a Musical Monday

Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and their children Mason, 3, and Penelope, 11 months, met up with Kim and Khloe for dinner at Kushiyu Sushi in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Monday (June 3).

The family were together to film their reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Also on that day Kourtney took Penelope to a music class at a private home.

The mom of two had a busy day at restaurants. She also met up with Kim at Cecconi’s for an early lunch in West Hollywood.

It’s been reported that she isn’t happy that Kim is going to take her the baby on tour with Kanye West.

That decision has “seriously irked Kourtney,” an insider tells Radar Online. “She thinks it’s very selfish of Kim to take the baby on tour with Kanye. Babies need stability, and a schedule, which will be very hard to do when changing time zones and hotel rooms.”

Filed under: Khloé Kardashian,Kim Kardashian,Kourtney Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick,Scott Disick

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Someone

Keeping Up with Meals?! Really, wow

2. Annonymous

Cut that hair already.

3. SMH

Penelope is finally starting to get a bit cute. I have a feeling she is going to be one of those kids that blossoms the older she gets.

4. Gemi

I don’t care what anyone says, Penelope is adorable. I am NOT a Kardashian fan, but she and Mason are cute children.

I don’t care what anyway says, they are NOT cute children.

6. Megan

Aww I think Penelope looks so cute!!

How do is it known that Kourtney took Penelope to a music class if they went to a private home? It’s seem like the Kardashian’s selling info to the tabloids again.

8. Veep

OMG – looking at the thumbnail pics, I thought that Khloe was a man. In that small image of her alone, her hair and shape of her face reminded me of Brad Pitt. Obviously I opened the image and saw it was khloe – but I stated at the thumbnail for the longest trying to make out what man was that in the shot!!!

• Veep

Please don’t flame me. I’m not trying to knock Khloe. I was really disturbed by my assumption once I saw it was Khloe in the pic. I felt pretty grosss for thinking it was a man.

9. Tiffany

Beautiful kids. Penelope’s little face is thinning out. I love how chunky her legs are. The kids are very cute. Sad that people can say such hateful things about innocent little kids.

10. JOJO

Mason needs a haircut!!!!..and have to agree with Kourt about Kim taking her baby on the road…she hasnt got a clue how to raise a baby..she is thinking about herself..guess she doesnt want to be separated from the baby daddy…not sure who penny looks like yet…

Penelope looks like a boy and Mason has the face of a old man.

12. sheyla

Unfortunately, these pics sorta proves the possibility of the Model’s paternity claims….While in the beginning, Mason and Penny favored a lot…but now, as Penny is coming into her own, not so much! Mason is increasingly looking like the model more so than Scott..Penny’s face is a more masculine version of Scott’s!! imo