Kim Kardashian: Bite To Eat With Brandon Jenner

*EXCLUSIVE* A very pregnant Kim Kardashian goes makeup free

It was a day of filming for Kim Kardashian and her stepbrother Brandon Jenner and his wife Leah. The group stopped by The Vitamin Barn in Malibu, Calif. to grab a bite to eat.

Kim was makeup free and wore all black. Flip-flops were her choice of footwear. After their meal they drove away in Brandon’s vintage truck.

US Weekly reports that Kim has remained active throughout her pregnancy. Trainer Tracy Anderson said, “We focus mostly on her arms and legs, training one hour four times a week, depending on how she feels.”

The mom-to-be is also trying yoga.

She tweeted on June 11, “Tried yoga today. Was very relaxing. I was into it! Think I will try it again!”

Filed under: Expecting,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. L

Brandon Jenner is Kim Kardashian’s stepbrother; not half-brother.

2. Meag

Brandon is Kim’s step-brother, not her half brother.

Darn. I was just thinking this morning how nice it was that we hadn’t seen any photos of this woman in multiple days…

4. cb

i am not a kardashian fan, but bless her heart, she looks miserable. she, jessica, busy all look like they are about to pop. guess its anytime for all three.

• kamila

I agree. She really looks uncomfortable and grumpy. I was the same way at the end of my pregnancy. I just wanted it to be over! And she lives in sticky hot LA. Her feet are swollen even in flip flops. Some women have a much harder time while pregnant and I was one of them. I am not a fan of hers but I honestly cannot imagine being photographed when I was that pregnant. Yikes.

5. Someone

It’s actually really refreshing to see her looking normal, completely undone.

6. Doreen

That’s how you look at the end…poor girls. I suffer with you. My baby is 9 months old and I was looking sooo bad at the end of her pregnancy. That is mostly the fact if you have a girl.

7. anonymous

It’s not pleasant at this stage. The baby is pressing on the bladder and the lungs. You can feel out of breath at times. The back can ache. And that’s before you even get to the swollen feet and hands. If you don’t like photos of Kim and her pregnancy, then why dig your snout so eagerly into the trough? Move on to something else if you don’t like it.

8. Jen

Wow without all the flowy clothes you can see how big the baby has gotten! I think she looks fine here. Honestly I think that if she dressed more like this and less with the tent like clothes, she wouldn’t look so gigantic. Even though she is curvy with the big behind, imo she looks much, much better here with the focus being on the belly versus all over.

9. Linda

Kim has been looking miserable her entire pregnancy …. it is not just this final stretch …I have never in all my life heard a woman complain so much about being pregnant and the changes that comes along with it as much as she has …. and I know women who have had it rough … She looks miserable because she is … I would be looking that way to if the man who’s baby I was carrying was away from me more than he was with me … She gambled on Kanye and lost big time and it shows all over her face ….

10. Sophia

Even if she’s not smiling it’s nice to see Kim looking comfortable and appropriately dressed for once. Obviously if she wants to wear heels and skin-tight dresses in her third trimester that’s her prerogative but it just looks so uncomfortable.

11. coco

I think she looks her best when she’s make-up-less: though you an see she’s tired, she’s very pretty.
    When she wears her usual 2 kilos of make up and weird hair styles and clothes, she looks just like a cheap w*ore, she should learn to stay more natural more often!

12. Danya

Good lord Kim, give birth already!!!!