Stephen Moyer Reveals Names Of Twins

*EXCLUSIVE* Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer go Christmas Shopping with their Twins

The True Blood twins have been revealed.

While Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer have been private about their 9-month-old twins, their names have finally been revealed.

During an interview with E! News Tuesday night, Moyer referred to the twins – a boy and a girl – by their names at the season six premiere screening of True Blood in Hollywood.

After mentioning that his 10-year-old daughter Lilac is leaving for sleep-away camp this weekend, Moyer said he and Paquin plan on spending Father’s Day “hanging out with Charlie and Poppy.”

No word on Moyer’s 12-year-old son Billy and his weekend plans.

Although, Paquin said she has a Father’s Day “surprise” for Moyer, but remained mum on the details. “I can’t tell you because that would ruin the surprise,” she laughed. “I don’t know about [it being a] big surprise, but yes, there are plans.”

The new season of Paquin and Moyer’s hit HBO show, True Blood, premieres on June 16.

Do you like the names Charlie and Poppy?

Filed under: Anna Paquin,Stephen Moyer

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Someone

I love the names…cute and classic, although Poppy has a touch of quirky that I like.

Poppy? Sounds like someone’s grandfather. Stupid.

• Amy

Grandfather? A Poppy is a flower haha.
      Stephen is British and Poppy is actually a very popular name in the UK at the moment, so maybe that’s why he chose it. Poppy is not a name many people use for a grandfather over here… It’s usually just “Grandad”.

3. Tiffany

Cute names and those babies are really adorable.

The names are really cute.

I think Poppy is a lovely name. Its unique without being too “out there”.

6. Jenn

I think its odd that his older son is never mentioned or seen. Maybe he’s old enough that he doesn’t want to be seen out in public with his dad or mentioned by him, lol.

• Ivy

Me too, we see pictures of them with Lilac but never with his son. I can’t remember seeing him with his son for the last few years. I think it’s very odd also. If it’s his choice then it’s great, they’re doing a good job.

7. mplus

Maybe Poppy is the boy and Charlie is the girl????

I suppose anything is possible in Hollywood. However, these two seem like a couple that would stick to the slightly more traditional route. Just my opinion.

8. Фанна

And can it be, let’s say, Charles and Penelope?

9. Jenny_LOO

How cute I like how she went with a “flower” name for the little one to match Lilac. Poppy and Lilac… :)

10. Anabelle

Poppy is almost boring. It’s ridiculously popular over here in the UK. No creativity shown there whatsoever! It’s almost as dull as using the middle name Rose.