Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez: Pose In Paris

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are inseparable at Toiles Enchantees Event **USA, Australia, New Zealand ONLY**

Engaged couple Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez looked every bit the proud parents-to-be at the Toiles Enchantees Event as part of the Champs-Elysées Film Festival in Paris, France on Thursday (June 13).

The Academy Award-winning actress, 46, was simply radiant in a black Tramando dress with shoes by Brian Atwood.

The Unfaithful actor, 47, confirmed their baby’s gender at the opening night of the festival, where he is serving as this year’s honorary president.

“My son will be an American, but I remain French,” he shared.

Baby boy will be the first child for the engaged couple. Halle is already mom to 5-year-old daughter Nahla with ex-boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry.

Filed under: Expecting,Halle Berry,Oliver Martinez

Photo credit: fameflynet/akm-gsi

1. anonymous

I love Halle’s new hair style. It looks very nice on her, hope she keeps it for a while.

2. your mom

Yikes! 46 and pregnant. I cannot imagine being almost 50 and having to chase around a toddler.

3. Joy

she has taken care of herself so she probably has tons of energy. but if not, she can hire a full time nanny. nothing to worry about “your mom”!

4. Frnacis

Nancy Grace of CNN headline News had twins @ 48.

They look so gloriously happy. I hope the baby is healthy, and I wish them ALL (encluding Gabe) the best of luck with raising their gorgeous youngin’s.

6. tee

I’d rather be really rich and have kids in my late 40′s than be young and beautiful with a manageable income and have kids. If she’s left with a ton of stretchmarks after the birth, she will have nothing to loose as she is already old. She is my role model for the future- have fun when you are young & beautiful, leave having kids till when you are old, wrinkling and flabby-ing.

7. tee

*lose* not *loose*.

8. SiervaMaria

I’m so happy for them and love this picture

It just says contentment in love at last.

9. shelbe

Such love, we should all be so lucky. Halle and Olivier are crazy about each other and this has been going on for years, imagine that. Well, I guess if you find the right one. Praying your child grows up healthy and happy.

10. tim

all you people are nuts, both of them are sick, just wait, they both are doing this for attention, poor kid, both parents are mental. neither can act, she don’t take her mental meds, and he is a bumb, drinking and drugs, he will teach her a lesson, she can not use him, like she did the other sperm donor, who is gay. this person is going to teach her a lesson, she is boring and he is already sick of her, the kid want hold no man.
    ;