Kim Kardashian “Is Doing Amazing”

kimk_white.jpg-500x588

On Saturday (June 15), star couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West welcomed their first child – a girl – in Los Angeles, Calif. And it sounds like mom and baby are doing well.

“We’re happy, everybody’s good and she’s beautiful,” Kim’s momager Kris Jenner gushed to E! News at the Daytime Emmy Awards on Sunday.

So when can we hear more about her gorgeous new granddaughter? “Soon, I hope,” Kris shared. “Yeah, it just all came down yesterday, it’s a lot.”

Meanwhile, Khloé Kardashian Odom talked about her new niece via Twitter.

“I can not even begin 2describe the miracle that is now a part of our family. Mommy/baby are healthy &resting. We appreciate all of the love,” she wrote.

And Kim’s BFF, reality star Jonathan Cheban, is also very excited about the newborn Kardashian.

“Kim is doing amazing and couldn’t be happier,” Cheban told PEOPLE Sunday. “I’m so thrilled for her and Kanye.”

Cheban, 39, spent the week with Kardashian at her L.A. home, and also visited her in the hospital on both Saturday and Sunday.

“Kim was glowing,” he shared.

Can’t wait to hear more news soon!

Filed under: Kim Kardashian,Kris Jenner

Photo credit: Instagram

1. ANON

Can’t wait to hear the name! But then no more news until we see a picture and then this family can be quiet a while ;)

2. Joyce

I want know the name too! But I hear in a website, that she’s named Kai Gerogia Donda West, just saying.
    Let us know the truth! And after that rest quietly. :)

Question: Did you accidentally have a typo and is the name meant to say Kai Georgia or is it really supposed to be Kai Gerogia?

3. LaKesha

Congratulations!

Kim Kardashian “Is Doing Amazing”

This sentence required a separate article? I don’t think so……….

This is a little off topic but I find it so unfortunate that Kris is constantly referred to as their “momager”. I know thats what she is and I’m sure that is a title that she proudly bestowed upon herself but I just find it so sad that in this this article about her daughter having a new baby it doesn’t simply say “mom”. I hear “momager” I think cold and distant. I hear “mom” or “mother” and I think of warmth and love.

6. LaKesha

Hopefully it don’t look like Donda.