Rachel Zoe Expecting Baby No. 2

The Third Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Pacific Palisades

Congratulations to Rachel Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman! People confirms the couple are expecting their second child! They already have 2-year-old Skyler.

The celebrity stylist has always been open to expanding her family. She once said, “I’m so happy with where I am right now. Who knows? I never say never to anything. Who knows what life will bring? We’ll see.”

Zoe told The Bump recently, “Being pregnant with Sky was really great actually. Maybe the fact that I wore heels until I gave birth. A lot of people made fun of me for it. I was determined!”

On Thursday (June 20) the fashionista shared a photo of Skyler and wrote via Instagram: “Sky is pondering VERY important matters this AM at my office #perfect #doesntgetbetter”

Filed under: Expecting,Featured,Rachel Zoe,Skyler Berman

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. cici

ahah, I hope it’s a girl!
    So at least poor skylar can wear boy clothes, finally!

2. ANON

Aw! How exciting! Maybe she’ll get that girl she’s tried to make Skyler into ;) I think Skyler is so beautifully adorable!

3. Annie

She’s almost 43, so I guess it was time to do it!
    Congrats to them.

4. pop-pop

gosh i hope the next one is pretty too………poor baby better go to the good looking side of the baby shop

5. Lizzie

Congrats!! I think its great news. I watched her show before she was pregnant with Skylar and they both really wanted to have kids.

It will be a girl and she will keep he hair short like a boy and give it a boy name since she picked a girl name for Skyler

7. CONGRATULATIONS TOO HER.

8. Sophia

I was just wondering yesterday if she’d have another one…. I thought Skyler might be an only child, but how sweet for him to have a little playmate :) No doubt this baby will be as lovely as his/her brother. Congratulations to Rachel, Rodger and Skyler x

9. Rosy

Congrats to them! I was wondering if they would have another. Rachel seems like a really good mum from the pictures that are posted here. And she and Rodger sure make cute bubbas.

As for some of the comments in here about genders…pffft grow up!

10. coco

And she will be named skyscraper!

11. Anon

Skyler is so beautiful, so happy for them all :) Can’t wait to see him or her!