Jennifer Lopez & Her Hollywood Stars

Jennifer Lopez joins the group of Latinos with a Hollywood Star - Part 2 **USA, Australia, New Zealand ONLY**

With friends and family by her side, Jennifer Lopez received the 2,500th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday (June 20). Looking pretty in peach and white, the singer-actress proudly accepted her star alongside beau Casper Smart, her 5-year-old twins Max and Emme, her mom and sister, and Hollywood pals such as Jane Fonda, Pitbull, and Keenan Ivory Wayans.

“Today is only possible b/c of my family, friends & fans. I’d LOVE if u could be a part of this celebration w me live!,” J.Lo tweeted, adding, “Proud little girl from the Bronx.”

While receiving the honor, ‘Jenny from the Block’ couldn’t help but fight back the tears.

“A star on Hollywood Boulevard, I said I wasn’t going to cry,” she said at the ceremony. “I really am overwhelmed – it all feels kind of, I don’t know, surreal, but so real. It’s awesome.”

She went on to thank her friends, family and fans for their “support and love,” as well as for inspiring her to “work harder and dream bigger for all that is the future.”

“I hope you feel, as I do, that it was all worth it,” J.Lo added. “I hope I have touched your hearts even in a small way from the gigantic way in which you have touched mine. Thank you so much.”

Filed under: Casper Smart,Emme Maribel Muñiz,Jennifer Lopez,Max David Muñiz

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

1. tee

Max is much more cute than Emme- who looks like a mixture of her dad and an elf. JLo would have been more proud if her daughter was the cute girl beside Emme; she was ugly as a kid so her daughter has got a chance in the future.

2. tee

Max is much more cute than Emme- who looks like a mixture of her dad and an elf. JLo would have been more proud if her daughter was the cute girl beside Emme; she was also ugly as a kid so her daughter’s got a chance in the future.

3. anonymous

wow you take top honors for being shallow and superficial. The only comment out of your mouth is about a child’s looks? Weird.

4. Veep

Emme is looking at her cousin like she stole something! I read that the cousin (Lucie) is 6mo younger than the twins. Must be fun to have a twin and a cousin your age.

5. cady

17 & 23 are such sweet pictures

6. lulu

Cannot help it, but JLO doesn’t look comfortable in these pics and her hair is always perfect, but not on these pics. And her daughter hardly ever smiles and has a face of an old person.

7. D

Max is gorgeous, i love pic number 2.

8. Meliss

Good for her. She deserves it. The first Latina to make $1 million for a movie…Looking back it’s insane what she’s been able to do in her career. She’s worked very hard and she deserves to reap the benefits. The kids are adorbs!

9. SiervaMaria

Not a fan of J-Lo as a singer or even actor, but I am a fan of her tenacity and smarts. There is no denying that she put her all into reaching her goals and that should be lauded whether or not you like her on a personal level. The fact that Keenan Ivory-Wayans was invited shows she hasn’t forgotten those who gave her a leg up.