John Travolta & Ella: Arm-In-Arm

John Travolta & Daughter Ella Leaving The Corinthia Hotel

Grease star John Travolta was photographed with his daughter Ella leaving the Corinthia Hotel in London, England on Tuesday (June 25). The legendary actor, 59, looked every bit the proud papa as he walked arm-in-arm with his beautiful 13-year-old daughter.

We don’t see this duo often, although John and Ella were spotted together just last week at the NYC premiere of his new film, Killing Season.

Acting together for the first time, John costars with Robert De Niro in the new action drama, which takes a look at the long-lasting effects war can leave on the soldiers who fought in it.

“This was a very special film,” John told CBS News. “It was on what they call a blacklist. Which means something positive. It means that it’s the best written script that had not been produced. And I got a hold of it. We found financiers. I asked Robert if he’d join me and he said yes. I told him I was playing the Serbian. He’d be the American. And he was fine with that. And we went to town and had a blast discovering our characters.”

John and wife Kelly Preston are also parents to 2-year-old son Benjamin. Their son Jett died in January 2009 after suffering a seizure and hitting his head in a bathtub at the family’s vacation home in the Bahamas.

Filed under: Ella Travolta,John Travolta

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. missme?

so… there is a giant elephant in the room…

2. laura

Wow…. Huge!

3. anonymous

Wow…..how stupid some people are….

4. Lynn

She is a beautiful young lady.

Wow, how mean people can be.

You have no idea why she might be the weight she is. When I was around her age I was on medication that transformed me from a beanpole into something much larger almost overnight.

I think she looks lovely. Her hair is beautiful.

Ella’s a lovely girl, but her dress is waaaayyy too short for her size! Fortunately she’s wearing hosery. Kelly shouldn’t let that happen again. She’s gonna be a stunner when she’s older.

7. Pam

wow, she’s is definitely daddy’s girl. She looks exactly like him.

8. Heather

She is beautiful. She is at that awkward age people give her a break. Lets all pull out our Jr. High photos and see how we looked!

9. Gemi

Good Lord, when people are hiding behind a computer screen they sure get brave. I doubt any of you would say a single negative thing if we had faces (and bodies) to match to the terrible comments.

Ella is a beautiful girl, think about what she’s gone through in her short life? Give the kid a break. Worry about your own weight, not a childs.

10. Never expected to see people being so mean.

Great to see John coming over!

11. kamila

Their son Jett was also extremely overweight. I think if two of your children have obesity issues at such young ages, it’s the parents fault ie. what you’re feeding your children, nutrition, etc. It’s clearly not genetics if you look at the body types of their parents (especially their mother) and the medication excuse is bogus. If medication made you obese, everybody would be massive. I’m sick of people giving free passes to obese children and adults. It’s not healthy. It’s not attractive. Flame me all you want since I never bother to return and read responses. It’s the cold, hard truth. Obesity is your own fault and it’s gross. End of story.

Booyah, bitches.

12. Deborah

Gorgeous girl! So happy to see smiles on their faces after all that tragedy in their lives. Their little boy is simply gorgeous too!!