Kim Kardashian Is A “Natural” Mother, “Loving” Breastfeeding

The Kardashian's Out Shopping In New York

After a difficult pregnancy followed by premature labor and birth, Kim Kardashian is settling in quite nicely to motherhood. After just a few days at home with her daughter North, the first-time mom has tapped into her maternal instincts, Us Weekly reveals.

“When I walked in to see her, Kim was holding the baby,” longtime friend and Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin tells the mag. “I said, ‘Oh, my God. You’re a natural.’ Kim said, ‘I know — it’s so weird!’”

The reality star – who welcomed ‘Nori’ with boyfriend Kanye West – is breastfeeding her newborn daughter.

“Breastfeeding is working for her and she already feels she has bonded with Nori,” another source says, adding, ”Kim is breastfeeding constantly. She’s loving it.”

According to insiders, baby Nori, who was born on June 15, weighing in at just 4 pounds, 15 ounces, is “tiny and perfect.”

Due to her premature birth, the famous first-time parents had to wait a week to take their daughter home. They checked out of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on June 21, and have been in baby bliss ever since.

“They are both so in love with their little girl,” a friend says.

Another famous pal, Lisa Gastineau, gushed to E! News about baby Nori.

“I can tell you one thing that she would be happy for me to say, that I can, is that baby is absolutely gorgeous,” she gushes. “Everything you would expect. Kim’s gorgeous and the baby’s gorgeous.”

The mother of Brittny Gastineau also says that Kim is doing “amazing” as a new mom, adding that, “She’s very chill and nothing bothers her. She just rolls with it. You would think that she’d be all uptight, but she is the easiest person.”

She adds: “When I did see the baby and the mom, I called my dad and I said, ‘It’s really crazy, they both look like they’ve been airbrushed.’ That’s how beautiful she looked right after the baby’s birth.”

Filed under: Featured,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: FameFlynet

When 90% of your body is comprised of plastic I’m sure it doesn’t take much to bounce back.

2. zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

LMAO

3. Bliss

Somebody’s vying to be the god mother…lol. They looked airbrush? I’m sure the baby looked HEAVENLY, Kim probably had her make-up team waiting in the wings..lol!

4. lulu

If she looks so PERFECT why no pics yet from this fame hungry person??? Just saying….

• Meliss

Having a baby can change who you are. Kim and Kanye are both really out there but before the baby was born Kanye said that this baby didn’t belong to the world (i.e. I don’t owe you info or pics). I got VERY protective after I had my daughter. I didn’t even trust my husband. It’s a different head space. They can’t win either way. If they released photos you’d talk about them for that too. For the record, I think they’re obnoxious as individuals. I just think as new parents they have the right to do what they want.

They’re probably waiting for the right monetary offering first.

5. SMH

I don’t have doubts that Kim can be a good mother. But I do have doubts that she and Kanye will be together for long.
    I give it a year. If that.

6. laura

I believe motherhood can change a person, look at Snooki: who would have given her a cent a year ago? She’s a completely different person now.
    So maybe this’ll happen for Kim too. But I also really don’t like Kanye: he’s always rude and violent. I understand protecting your own privacy, but he really acts like a wild bear: with the paparazzi, with what he did to Taylor Swift…

7. Anon

This feels like a Kardashian-sponsored post.

8. Gemma

So Kim is “a natural” because she was….. holding her baby? I can’t.