Julia Roberts’ On-Set Visitors

Julia Roberts' Kids Visit "The Normal Heart" Set

Such cute kids!

Julia Roberts‘ three children - 8-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus and 6-year-old Henry - were photographed in New York City on Friday (June 28). Along with their dad Danny Moder, the kids paid a visit to their famous mama on the set of her new flick, The Normal Heart.

Last month, we spotted the Pretty Woman, 45, on a school field trip with her youngest son.

Watch for Julia to light up the big screen in August: Osage County, costarring George Clooney and Meryl Streep.

Filed under: Danny Moder,Featured,Hazel Moder,Henry Moder,Julia Roberts,Phinnaeus Moder

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Ly

They are beautiful children. It’s funny how they seem to stay younger than most celebrity’s children. Everybody grows so quickly! But these three, still looks like children.
    This must sound weird, maybe it’s just me. Sorry, I just woke up :-)

• Kinky

I think its that she keeps them so protected and out of the spotlight that we aren’t actually watching them grow up. But, I completely understand what you are saying.

2. Jenn

The little boy looks just like his dad and the girl looks like Julia. They are all really cute kids. I think they look young still is because they are dressed like real kids. They seem to be having a normal upbringing, despite their parents’ occupations.

• Mia

I agree

I’m not a fan of Julia but I give her major props for giveing her kids a normal privet life away from the paparazzi for the most part. Many other celebrities on this site can tack note.

3. missme?

Ms. Roberts has got some strong genes. they are all gorgeous!

4. Ali-Spain

They are super cute but I don’t see anything of Julia in them, IMO ;)

5. musiclover

Wow… Hazel looks like a blond version of her mother! All the kids are adorable :-)

6. SMH

I think Henry looks a bit like shiloh pitt lol. Maybe its the hair. Very cute kids. Hazel is gorgeous she looks like her mom for sure. And l agree theses parents did a great job raising them away from hollywood.

7. Li

Wow Hazel is gorgeous!

8. Hazel has beautiful eyes. Glad she keeps her kids away from the spotlight unlike the Afflecks and Brodericks which are seen everyday. Good job, Moders

9. Alex.

Hazel looks just like her mom! Henry looks like his dad and Phinneaus looks like both of them. I never thought they were cute babies (the few times we saw them) but they are growing up to be gorgeous children. And I have to say, I love that Hazel is wearing a Star Wars shirt.

10. nona

Hazel is going to grow into a pretty woman… not, like, an escort, just a lovely lady. Something about her reminds me of Kristen Stewart.

11. Dj

Gorgeous children.

12. annie

I do not think these kids are extraordinary looking…just normal looking kids. If Hazel did not have white blonde hair, she would not be that pretty at all. She was prettier when she was younger @ 5 years old. Sorry but what do you expect from average looking parents, Have you seen Julia lately(check her out at the Hollywood Film awards) and Danny is just average looking at best. But looks should not be a big thing here. They are a happy and healthy family which is ALL that counts.