LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Movie With Mason

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Take Mason To The Mall

Country singer LeAnn Rimes and her husband, actor Eddie Cibrian, were photographed with his 10-year-old son Mason in Woodland Hills, Calif. on Saturday (June 29). The trio visited the AMC Promenade 16 and watched Man of Steel.

Eddie’s 6-year-old son Jake – who he shares with ex-wife Brandi Glanville – was not spotted with the group.

“Got home, loved on kiddos, worked w/ my acting coach for a few hrs. Now, a workout and cooking dinner. Hitting the ground running,” LeAnn tweeted on Friday.

Are the controversial planning to have children of their own soon?

“We have a lot on our plates,” LeAnn, 30, recently said of adding to their family. “But whenever I talk about kids, I’m like, ‘Let’s have one!’ I have a lot of work to do now but I’m totally ready if it happens.”

That being said, LeAnn added, “Testosterone is all around here so I need a little girl!”

LeAnn is currently promoting her new album, Spitfire.

Filed under: Eddie Cibrian,LeAnn Rimes,Mason Cibrian

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

1. itsastagedphotoop

Why doesn’t this site post photos of the boys when they are with their mother? So Instead of calling these famewhores out for exploiting the child(who looks very miserable in these photos), the media writes another glowing article patting Leann and Eddie on the back? These photos were taken by AKM-GSI. Leann has a deal with AKM-GSI. How did the media know what movie they saw? Because it’s a staged photo-op.

Perhaps this article should have been captioned with this:

“A six year old and a two in a half year old do not need this kind of negative media attention or any type of public exposure.”-Eddie Cibrian

“In fact our children should be protected from exposure to public “gossip” in the tabloid magazines and paparazzi”-Eddie Cibrian

“I go with the flow, but I’m very protective. I wouldn’t say I’m overly protective, but I’m very protective.” -Eddie Cibrian(Rachel Ray 2009)

“I don’t think it’s very conducive to play anything like privately out publicly at all,” Cibrian goes on. “I mean I think it’s like very hurtful.”-Eddie Cibrian (Rachel Ray 2009)

2. itsastagedphotoop

“Got home, loved on kiddos, worked w/ my acting coach for a few hrs. Now, a workout and cooking dinner. Hitting the ground running,” LeAnn tweeted on Friday.

Leann only said this because earliet in the day, Brandi tweeted that she missed her kids. Why glorify Leann’s taunts?

3. itsastagedphotoop

Another reason why these sites should be disgusted by these photos of Eddie with his kids:

Pal: Eddie Cibrian’s Sick of His “Philandering Sleaze” Image

The actor, who left wife of eight years Brandi Glanville, 38, in 2009 after Us uncovered his affair with LeAnn Rimes, 28, has hired an image consultant.

“He’s tired of being portrayed as a philandering sleaze,” a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.

First up? “He made Eddie get rid of his Porsche and buy a Prius,” says the insider.

The consultant also told the newly-engaged star, 37, to be seen more with his and Glanville’s kids Mason, 7, and Jake, 3.

Says the source, “Instead of going to a Lakers game with his buddy, the consultant insisted he bring a son.”

4. itsastagedphotoop

Like I told you before, reporting the comments will just get them reposted!

5. itsastagedphotoop

Keep reporting the comments NYC MOMMY, I will reposting them over and over just like what happened in the previous thread:

Perhaps this article should have been captioned with this:

6. itsastagedphotoop

Dear NYC MOMMY, if you remove these comments like you did earlier, I will repost the comments over and over again just like what happened in the last thread. You didn’t succeed when you did this in the last thread and you won’t succeed doing this in this thread. Report all you want, they will be reposted again and again and again.

Leann only said this because earlier in the day, Brandi tweeted that she missed her kids. Why glorify Leann’s taunts?

7. itsastagedphotoop

Like I told you before, reporting the comments will just get them reposted!

8. NYCMommy

24. itsastagedphotoop

25. itsastagedphotoop

26. itsastagedphotoop

27. itsastagedphotoop

28. itsastagedphotoop

29. itsastagedphotoop

How is every single comment from the SAME person???

• itsstaged

@Anonymous

This isn’t a difficult concept, let me show you:

1) I posted 3 comments.

2) You reported the comments.

3) I reposted the comments, telling you that if you reported them that I would repost them over and over.

4) You kept reporting and I kept reposting.

5) We know it’s you because the comments only disappear when you show up to make a post or mess around with the votes.

31. itsastagedphotoop

Like I told you before, reporting the comments will just get them reposted!

32. itsastagedphotoop

Like I told you before, reporting the comments will just get them reposted!

33. itsastagedphotoop

Like I told you before, reporting the comments will just get them reposted!

34. itsastagedphotoop

Like I told you before, reporting the comments will just get them reposted!

35. itsastagedphotoop

Like I told you before, reporting the comments will just get them reposted!

Pal: Eddie Cibrian’s Sick of His “Philandering Sleaze” Image

I truly don’t understand your hatred of “these sites”. This site in particular is only posting YOUR comments. You should be thrilled!!

• itsstaged

@Anonymous

We don’t truly understand your hatred for anyone who doesn’t post nice things about Leann.

Don’t act like you don’t understand what is going on. You did this in the other thread. That didn’t work out well for you, so why did you think this time would be different? You must be so thrilled that your plan backfired again!

This isn’t a difficult concept, let me show you:

1) I posted 3 comments.

2) You reported the comments.

4) You kept reporting and I kept reposting.

36. itsastagedphotoop

Like I told you before, reporting the comments will just get them reposted!

2.2

777777

59. itsstaged

888888

60. itsstaged

999999

61. itsstaged

Like I told you before, reporting the comments will just get them reposted!

2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2

Celebrity Baby Scoop… why not just delete this entire post? Instead of showing 67 comments, when only ONE comment displays???

• itsstaged

Celebrity Baby Scoop… why not just delete or ban NYC MOMMY instead of having people repost their comments 67 times because NYC MOMMY went on a deleting spree.

If NYC MOMMY had just left the 3 orginal comments alone, there wouldn’t be a need to repost the THREE comments over and over again. NYC MOMMY abused the system and now that it’s worked against her, she reported the comments so much that that she disabled the deletion mode.

• itsstaged

@Anonymous

You are only whining because for the 2nd time, your bright idea didn’t workout the way you hoped. People are saying you did this on E online too. Giving comments negative votes until they were hidden, only this time you pressed the report button on comments that Leann didn’t like. From what I was told, E received so many complaints about you abusing their voting system, that they had to change it. Now you can’t hit refresh. Don’t act shocked or surprise. If any of the remaining comments disappear, they will be reposted again. Your best bet is to walk away and stop trying to control this site.

Let’s refresh why there are the same comments being repeated:

This isn’t a difficult concept, let me show you:

1) I posted 3 comments.

2) You reported the comments.

4) You kept reporting and I kept reposting.